• twelve • Pictures •

It had been one week. One week since they said goodbye. Since Mike had left after her birthday. She was still floating in air. A weekend she thought was gonna be horrible ended up being beautiful and perfect. She went from being single to being taken and making love with her boyfriend. She seriously couldn't get over it.

~~~~~

Michael Wheeler 💙

Morning Baby 💛

Morning Sexy 😉

Well well...
That's a jump for a nickname
Lol

What can I say
I just can't stop thinking of our night together

Neither can I El..
It was just so perfect
I miss you so much...
I love you.. 💛💛💛💛

I love you too 💙💙💙
Can we FaceTime tonight??
I really miss seeing you..

I'm sorry baby..
I have to have babysit Holly
🙄
She gets mad when I won't talk to her lol

Lol
That's okay
I'll just have to imagine you...

Lol
Have a good day at school love 💛

You too
Love you 💙💙

~~~~

El smiled. Everything was just so perfect. She was constantly smiling. Hopper didn't know why his daughter was always in such a great mood, but he wasn't gonna question it.

~~~~

Mikes day started out great with the morning texts. El always made him happy. He loved her. He really did. After they said good bye and to go to school everything seemed to go downhill though.

First. His father was livid at him because he didn't do every single one of his chores. That was a screaming match. Second, his car wouldn't turn on so he had to bike to school in the rain. Third he was late for first class and the teacher was not please. Forth he didn't get that A he was so sure of in math. That was just the morning. It's like he shouldn't have gotten out of bed. He forgot his lunch. He had no money. Lucas was busy making out with Max, Dustin with Suzie, Will was too busy with other clubs. He just felt alone. He was fuming. His phone buzzed and God he only hoped it was the girl he called his. Turns out it wasn't.

Stacey

There her name was. No emojis. Blank  because the girl who stole his heart was a hell of a lot better then her.

~~~~

Stacey

Why so down?

~~~~

He looked around the lunch room landing eyes with her and she smiled and waved. He looked back down.

Stacey

Why so down?

Just a crappy day

Oh
☹️
Would a study session help??

You need more help?