• eleven • Dreaming •

They spent the whole night basically awake. Talking and talking about everything they could. It was insane. This boy she started messaging had just made such a huge difference in her life. He vecame her happiness. At midnight he wished her a happy birthday. Told her she was beautiful about a million times. Kissed her a million her. Held her. Whispered beautiful things to her. She felt like she was dreaming. She always felt like she wasn't worthy of anything and here he was giving himself to her.

"What are you thinking about?" He whispered as she was laying on his chest

"About how lucky i am that I found you..." she sighed.

He chuckled "Baby... your all I've ever dreamt about..."

"I'm not letting you leave..." She whispered.

He laughed. "I wish I didn't have too, but let's enjoy today, and tonight. We will deal with tomorrow when it gets here"

She smiled and nodded. He got up and she whined.

"I'm gonna take a shower. And then the birthday fun begins" He smiled.

She clapped her hands giggling "Okay! I'll be waiting!"

He laughed leaving to go tonthe washroom.

She sighed laying back down with the biggest grin on her face.

She felt a phone buzzed and grabbed it. Not noticing it was Mike's ohine she grabbed. She smiled when she clicked it on and saw her face as his lock screen.

She laughed placing his phone back down

She laughed placing his phone back down. How much luckier could she get?

She then grabbed her phone seeing the flashing light.

~~~

Max 👩‍🦰

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH!!

Lol
Thank you red

Did you birthday present arrive??
Should look like a dork
Maybe an idiot

Lop
Stop
Yes it did
I love it!

Did you guys bang?!

Omg max
No
Lots of heated making out
But no
Lol

Lol
Wheelers got it bad for you El
The second Will gave him the idea to surprise you he was gone lol

Lol
I'm so happy
I love this

I miss you!!!
I hate being stick with all these boys!!!
😡😡😡

Oh
Don't worry
We will have all summer!!!
PROMISE!!!

I'm holding you too that!!
No ditching me for Mike the whole time