• seventeen • I Miss You •

Days went on as normal. Somedays Mike was with them. Some days with Stacey. El still trying to be strong. As hard as she was trying. Max knew she wasn't okay. But she never showed it in front of Mike. He was happy. And she wasn't one to ruin that for him. So here they were. Acting like the best of friends at the lunch table. El was sitting accross from him.

"Your a dork!" She yelled throwing a French fry at me laughing.

He caught it with his mouth and ate it

"Oh yeah? Who's the one that dressed up in a spiderman shirt to go out for breakfast?"

El laughed shaking her head "I can't believe you remember that!"

"How can I forget?! You kept jumping on things pretending to shoot webs! You almost got is banned!!"

"Hey! I'd make a good spider woman!!"

They both laughed and Max shaked her head. This wasn't good for El. Sure she looked happy now. But as soon as Mike was out of sight she'd be horrible.

"Remember your birthday? You tried watching all of them! Every single one ever made!"

That one hurt. "Remember my birthday?" How could she forget. The night she gave her all to him, and him to her. How they had come official that day. They both said I love you that day. But again. She couldn't show it.

"What can I say, I'm a nerd!"  She smiled

"Least your a hot nerd" Dustin laughed trying to lighten the mood of the others

"You got that right!!" El yelled

"Sexy nerd. I might just go as that next Halloween" she laughed.

Mike starred at her. It wasn't a hard imagine for him to think of.

"What do you think Mike? Sexy nerd? El?" Max asked tilting her head.

"Uhhh-- Yeah--- she could pull it off. Definitely" he smiled looking up at him

~~~~~

The Byers house.
Marvel Night

El was waiting by the stair railing for Mike and Will. She knew they'd be walking around the corner any minute. She smirked.

"Hell no! I don't think so!" Will yelled. Who knows what they were arguing about.

"Ahhhh!!!"

Will heard Mike yelled and Will spun around.

"Told ya! I'm spider woman!!" El screamed on top of Mike.

She had jumped off the stairs and on-top of Mike. He doesn't know how he didn't drop her. But he held onto and he was laughing.

"Jesus woman!! You could've killed me!!" He yelled then started running with her on his back.

"Say it Mike!!! Say it!!"

He laughed "okay okay!!! Your the best spider woman!!"

She laughed and let herself off of him

"Don't you forget it!!"

~~~~

"64!" El screamed.

"God dammit!!!" Mike groaned.

"What is happening?" Will asked from the kitchen of the Byers house.

"They're taking some math quiz seeing who gets the answer first " Dustin shurgged watching them.

"I'm smarter!!" El yelled

"Your such a nerd!!" Mike laughed

"Look I stole your title!! El Hopper leader of the nerds, Mike Wheeler dethroned!!"