By the end of the day of shopping I could very well say I was in a very bad mood.

The girls were nice and all, but they talked SO SO MUCH, they constantly asked question, threw clothes at me, wanted to do this and that and eat this and that, they even talked sex! I did learn that Andy and Juliet haven't had sex in 6 months. For an unknown reason.

Talk about disturb me.

I can also say we spent over 12,000 on clothes, 329 on makeup and hair supplies, 7,000 on shoes.....and that, was the stuff for me. Just me. I felt spoiled. And a bit snobbish for some reason.

And for some god damned reason Juliet keeps giving me odd looks and stuff. I haven't done anything wrong. Or maybe It's something I haven't done. Whatever. I don't care.

We pulled into the parking lot and a man was waiting for us, dressed nicely. Juliet got out and gave the man a hug. I looked at them oddly. They seemed close enough. He was attractive but he wasn't Andy Biersack attractive.

"Lilith this is Luke, Luke is our butler, ever need anything you can call on him, his numbers on the fridge. Luke this is my adopted daughter" Juliet explained. I looked him up and down with hard eyes. I nodded. "Nice to meet you" he said smiling at me.

He had a nice smile I'll give him that, but he was young. Maybe several years older then me.

Just then Juliet glared at me and I glared back, the tension was thick in the air. Between me and her. She bit her lip

"You can be a bit nicer" she mumbled to me. I glared at her with sharp penetrating eyes just as Andy opened the front door and stood in it watching. "Oh ya, because I'll be as friendly and touchy as you" I snapped as I turned my back with crossed arms and started my trek back to the house.

I heard her gasp lightly "Excuse me, miss!" She said loudly as I continued walking, watching and Andy looked uncomfortable with the situation.

I didn't look at him as I went to go past him in the door. He grabbed my forearm making me tense up and look at him with dark eyes.

I guess I couldn't help it when I softened a bit, his pretty blue eyes just melted me.

"Lilith..." He said in a slightly warning tone. I just shook my head "Don't" I said a bit harshly. We both quieted at my tone as he gazed down at me with the hardest gaze he could manage. "Please..." I said quietly, his gaze even intimidating me. That's saying something. The girl who fights all men....is intimidated.

He stared at me for a moment longer before looking across the long yard at a waiting Juliet. He sighed and looked down at me "Your not off the hook with her" he whispered to me quietly as he let me go "go to your room for now" he said.

I nodded as I took off quickly, skipping stairs as I went up them.

I got in my room and closed my door and closed the window. I changed my shirt into a black tank top as I kicked my shoes off, sliding down the side of my bed with my back to the door.

I stared at the wall as I set my phone on my nightstand. I closed my eyes as I sat there for a long while. Luke was coming in and out, sorting out all my new things for about an hour, putting it all away, but I ignored him. After that he left and I heard other people leave the house once Andy and Juliet got loud with their discussion. I ended up playing music to drown out all their shit.

I plugged my headphones and blasted I'm Gonna Show You Crazy by Bebe Rexha. A damn good song might I add. I suggest you listen to it.

Once again I don't know how long I was sitting their like that but at some point I had laid my head on my knees. I don't even know what was wrong with me. I just wasn't in the mood I guess.