Mine💕: You are too cute

Loki: I know Angel,

Mine💕: But seriously I currently have no other sweatpants!

Loki: I'll buy you more and I have clothes you can borrow.

Mine💕: But they will be massive on me?

Loki: You always look breathtaking in my clothes love, absolutely adorable

Mine💕: Thanks lokes❤️

Loki: Ugh I want you in my arms, right now.

Mine💕: You are impatient,

Loki: You know you love it.

Mine💕: Who says?

Loki: Daddy.

Mine💕: Well I can't argue with that now can I?

Loki: You don't know what you do to me little one.

Mine💕: Sure I do,

Loki: Yeah sure.

Mine💕: Well I better get back to my studies, bye lokes

Loki: Bye darling

I put my phone away with a smile, my darling never fails to make that happen to my stone cold soul. Because y/n's bed side table was stacked with books I decided to put my phone in her bedside table drawer. I opened the first chest of drawers to see a peculiar looking object. I frowned, why did she have this?

...

Y/n POV:

After a while of un-interrupted studying my phone buzzed in my pocket, thankfully not making an obnoxious loud noise. I opened my phone and had to slap my hand over my mouth to keep myself from bursting into a loud fit of laughter.

Loki💚: (1 image attached)
My love what is this?

In that photo was a picture of my vibrator that was being held by Lokis strong and big hands. I clench my thighs together and thankfully managed to make up an excuse to the group that I needed the bathroom before scurrying off to the bathroom to text Loki back.

Y/n: Omg, put that back where you found it right now!

Loki💚: Why what is it?

Y/n: Uh I can't tell you right now.

Loki💚: Tell me little girl, no secrets from daddy,

Y/n: Daddy this is an embarrassing secret so just put that back where you found it.

Loki💚: Tell me now.

Y/n: Fine. It's a female self pleasure device..

Loki💚: Oh.

Y/n: Yep.

Loki💚: And you use this?

Y/n: Um I used to, before we became official..

Loki: That is odd. What does this thing even do.

Y/n: Click the button on the side.

Loki: OH MY it's vibrating, what do I do!?

Y/n: Double click to turn it off.

Loki: okay it's off, I see now.

Y/n: Good.

Loki: I don't like that something else had been pleasuring you. Only I attain that privilege.

Y/n: Well when you go on missions it gets lonely.

Loki: I want to use this device on you. But only I can, got it?

Y/n: Yes daddy

Loki: good girl. Maybe I won't be so harsh with your punishments tonight..

Y/n: Punishment?!

Loki: Sorry Babygirl, rules are rules.

Y/n: Did you put the vibrator away?

Loki: The what?

Y/n: Oh that's what we call it on earth.

Loki: Well on Asgard we call it dick, we don't have these silly little devices. People pleasure their partners by their own hand.

Y/n: Too much information lokes

Loki: Come back.

Y/n: I've got about an hours worth more work and then I should wrap it up.

Loki: good we are going out tonight.

Y/n: What!

Loki: I'm taking you to a restaurant for dinner Angel

Y/n: what occasion?

Loki: Your about to start exams and because your mine, I can spoil you if I want to.

Y/n: Your so sweet.

Loki: Come back.

Y/n: I'll try to be quick, bye my prince

Loki: Goodbye my darling x

I basically ran out of the bathroom, excited for what Loki has install for tonight. I finished up my study and said my goodbyes to Ned, Pete and MJ. I left Ned to third well as I ran through the streets of New York back to the tower. The dark looking clouds decided to open up and rain began to fall as thunder clapped overhead making me smile, wow how ironic Thor must be angry. I made it back to the tower, managing to keep my laptop and books dry but not me unfortunately. I was drenched to the bone as I rode the elevator up to the living room and as soon as the doors opened I ran to my room, leaving a trail of water behind me.

I flung open my door or find Loki lying in my bed reading a book. He a had his signature smirk on his face when he first saw me but when he saw that I was soaking wet he was instantly on his feet.
"Dammit, I knew Thor shouldn't have played that silly game" Loki cursed whilst rushing over to me as I dumped my hooks and laptop of my desk,
"What game?" I asked,
"Uno?" Loki said with distaste making me burst out laughing.
"I'm fine, I'll warm up with a hot shower" I soothed him, finding this situation hilarious. How mad could Thor get in an uno game to get the sky to start pouring rain.
"No it's not okay, what if you catch a cold?" Loki worried,
"Loki look at me" I said whilst reaching up and cupping his sharp jaw, making him stare deep into my eyes.
"It's not yours or thors fault. I'm okay" I reassured him and Loki relaxed in my touch.
"How do you do that?" Loki asked sounding mesmerised,
"Do what?" I smiled whilst turning away from him and heading to the bathroom,
"Completely calm my temper" Loki said softly,
"What can I say? I'm a healer after all" I grinned at him,
"My healer" Loki whispered before I shut the bathroom door in his face with a giggle and hopped into the shower.