Josiah pushes himself up so that he's hovering over Noah, meeting the younger guy's eyes once again. A small grin grows on his face as he takes in Noah's appearance; flustered cheeks, a dark red love bite in his neck, curls sticking to his sweaty face and half lidded eyes. The sight has Josiah chuckling. ''You look fucked out,'' He comments.

''I'm not though,'' Noah teases while looking up at Josiah. The older guy has his heart skipping a beat every time their eyes meet and his stomach tickles every time their skin touches. He has it bad for Josiah, as much as he hates to admit it. So he won't. Not until Josiah decides to change his ways and figure out his situations with his exes. A wave of disappointment washes over Noah when Kairo and Valentine cross his mind, reminding him why Josiah and him shouldn't be sleeping with each other. He feels so stupid.

''Let's go for another round then.'' Josiah leans down and presses a kiss on Noah's lips before moving to his neck. He starts kissing and nipping at the younger guy's skin, slowly but carefully thrusting into Noah with small and gentle thrusts. "Fuck," He whispers against Noah's skin. "You're so tight, you feel so good around me. You like it when I'm inside you, huh. Moan for me."

Noah gasps at the new sensation his body is going through with the way Josiah is touching him. An involuntary moan comes from the back of his throat when he feels Josiah dig his teeth in the skin of his neck. The older guy's touch barely has him thinking straight, but he quickly reminds himself that Josiah is still in the middle of things with Kairo and Valentine. "I should go," He tells Josiah in a trembling voice. His heart and body would love to stay in the position he's currently in, but Noah knows better. He should listen to his mind telling him that this, sleeping with Josiah again, isn't and never was a good idea. "I still have to pack and stuff, uh.. Yeah."

Josiah eyes Noah when he comes up from his neck, taking in the way the younger guy bites his bottom lip and avoids looking at him. A soft snort comes from him and he mutters an incoherent okay before slipping out of Noah and rolling off him. ''You're a bad liar.'' He says when Noah starts getting out of bed after cleaning his stomach with some tissues he keeps by his bed. His words don't cause Noah to stop or say anything, so he continues to speak. ''Knowing you, you probably thought of something which made you realize that I'm an ass and now you regret having sex with me, again, even though we both wanted to. Or you know what we just had wasn't just sex, but you don't want to admit it because you're scared I'll hurt you like always because I'm a liar, a cheater and whatever else Valentine and your friends have told you.'' Noah remains quiet and simply reaches for the nearest piece of clothing to cover his naked body. ''So which one is it?''

Noah shrugs after putting the bathrobe on that belongs to Josiah. ''Can it be both?'' He quietly asks, finally turning around to face Josiah again.

''Is it?'' Josiah wonders, pushing himself up on his elbows. The younger guy nods his head without saying anything else and Josiah hums. He wasn't expecting that answer from Noah. "What did you think of that made your mood change?"

"Do we have to talk about this now?" Noah softly wonders from where he's standing. He pouts a little when Josiah starts getting out of bed. They still have to clean themselves from what they just did, but this talk is clearly a priority to Josiah. The last thing Noah wants is for things to end on a bad note with the older guy. However, he has a feeling that this talk will lead to just that, though. "I really don't want to argue or fight with you." He voices while watching Josiah put on a pair of boxers he was wearing earlier and cleaning himself.

"We're not going to argue." Josiah states from where he's standing. "Or argue. We're just going to talk for once because I don't want you to leave thinking that me making love to you means nothing to me." He says, sounding hopeless. "You actually mean a lot to me, Noah, and I know I suck at showing that shit because all I do is fuck shit up and do things that hurt you. I'm a fuck ass nigga for that shit, but I try okay. I really do try with you because I care about you and I don't want to fucking lose you over some petty bullshit. I love you too fucking much for that." He confesses without thinking.

fool for youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें