𝓘𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓪𝓲 𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓪'𝓼 𝓗𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓭

In the Rai Singhania's household no one felt like home to me except my 𝑀𝑎𝑚𝑚𝑎

𝑀𝑎𝑚𝑚𝑎. Our bond was something everyone desired to have ,especially someone with mommy issues.

From the beginning that is from childhood I always shared every tiny secret and notions with her..be it my my 𝑓𝑖𝑙𝑡ℎ𝑦 𝑜𝑏𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 with FICTIONAL MEN which paved a way to my notion of having  one 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 or the 𝒃𝒐𝒚 I once got a glimpse of  in the 𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑙 me and my family was invited to. It was organized by my best friend- Anjali's father .

I was 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 during that time but that 𝑏𝑜𝑦 was around 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛..I could decipher that by merely looking at his built .
"Tum chup raho adrita! Ye ladka tumse 𝑝𝑎𝑎𝑛𝑐ℎ saal bada hai " my subconscious reminded me of our age gap.

(𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑢𝑡 𝑢𝑝 𝐴𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑎! 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢)

I wasn't able to find him during that entire event after that time..It was like
𝐵ℎ𝑎𝑔𝑤𝑎𝑛 𝑗𝑖 (God ) telling me to stop drooling over some guy I merely caught a glimpse of !!

After that me and Anjali devoured 𝑮𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒃 𝒋𝒂𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒔, 𝒈𝒐𝒍 𝒈𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒊 𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒔  from the stalls which were particularly set up for everyone to eat from.

Even if it was a ball it had a touch of 𝐷𝑒𝑠𝑖 in it. Afterall who doesn't like indian food?

𝐻𝑢ℎ 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝐼'𝑚 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙.

"Aru?"
"Aru beta? "
"Chalo beta ghar Jane ka time hogya hai."

My mamma told me.
(Let's go baby it's time go home)

"Haan ji maa"
"Main Anjali ko bye bolkar abhi aati hoon"
I replied to my mamma.

(Yes maa)
(Just let me quickly say goodbye to Anjali)

After saying this I  quickly ran away to find Anjali  with a rather familiar face . I just couldn't put into my  mind about  who he was. I just ignored this thought and made my  way towards  her .

On looking at me, Anjali shunned the guy away and hugged me 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 for the 100th time.

I said my goodbyes to her and in return she asked me a rather amusing question-
"Kya tumhari  us hotty se baat hui?"
(Did you conversed with that hot guy?)

"Nahi " I said with a gloomy attitude.
(No)

"Oh don't feel dejected Aru. Maybe he was an asshole don't get your hopes too high." She told me with a solemn expression.