In the stand off only Altera herself remained stationary, the tip of the blade of which continued to practically rest against Jeanne's chest.

"Surrender," Altera dropped only one word as a reply.

If they were against only Spartacus and Jing Ke they would have dealt with this situation easily, but against Altera...

Jeanne felt a wave of goosebumps slowly rising up her back.

"Will we survive if we comply?" Jeanne glanced at Altera.

Thinking for a second, she slowly shook her head, - "No."

At least Altera said it honestly. Jeanne smiled at this fact, even if the situation is not really one where smiles would be abundant.

"Then we will resist," Jeanne nodded.

"I know," Altera answered coldly.

After another second of silence, Jeanne jumped back, summoning her weapon directly into her hands - her battle banner.

Mashu rushed forward, trying to protect Jeanne from Altera. Medusa threw herself forward abruptly, throwing a dagger at Spartacus who was rushing forward toward Mashu.

Altera managed to move before everyone else.

"Kha!" Jeanne suddenly felt a sharp blow knock the wind out of her lungs. She had barely enough time to put her weapon across her chest to block the blade of Altera, so that she would not die instantly.

A sharp kick blew Jeanne away.

Mashu rushed forward, trying to block Altera's path, but after a moment her instinct howled and she managed to put the shield forward just in time to block Spartacus' fist. The blow was so strong that she instantly felt her hands go numb for a second.

"TRAITORS! WHAT YOU ARE, IS A LOT OF TRAITORS!" - Spartacus' next blow threw Mashu away a good couple of meters, almost sending her flying but she still has her feet to the ground.

Medusa's blade failed to reach its goal. Almost piercing Spartacus' distracted back, it was repulsed by a short blade thrown by the Assassin.

"Attacking an unsuspecting victim," Jing Ke recovered her thrown blade, looking straight into the eyes of Medusa still hidden behind her glasses, "I have a question. Which of us is the Assassin?"

Medusa did not answer with anything in reply, only rushing forward to deliver the next attack. Jing Ke sighed and rushed at her.

Ainz moved through the clouds at his maximum speed now that he was not limited in speed by the other Servants and the need to stay together with them. Paradoxically his immense speed caused no noise or any other discernible effect to his surroundings in passing, so even if an onlooker was to look up at the sky they would only see a comet slipping through the sky. Which could easily be mistaken for simply a trick of the eye, after which they would simply return to their business.

Ainz was quite satisfied with such conditions.

The earth rushed past under his feet, merging into a single endless carpet of greenery, periodically interrupted by villages located in random.

Ainz is flying toward the sea.

Of course, in a past life, he did not see the real sea, except for the huge puddles filled with acid and waste left in place of the dried seas and devastated ocean. So he wanted to look at the one present in the Singularity, untouched by civilization and heavy industrialization, but in this case it was not the only reason he was flying toward the ocean at his top speed.

"A Mysterious island" - Ainz strained his eyesight - "An Island that was not mentioned in history... Hmm, let's see what such a place holds..."

Jeanne avoided the next blow of Altera, avoiding the blade a miserable fraction of a centimeter. The sharp whistling air next to her head reminded her of why even Cainabel had paid attention toward Altera.