Lunch lady phyills hoards that shit

The silence continues to float around them, Mike checking his watch every once in a while. He suddenly gets up, almost letting El fall to the ground, walking over to the gym doors and leaving the room. He comes back a few moments later, "They're gone."

Oakley lifts her head up from Lucas's arm, "What?" Mike continues walking towards them, stopping a few feet away, "Nancy and Jonathan, his cars gone." Oakley lays her head back down, to tired to imagine them when Dustin says, "They're probably just sucking face somewhere."

Lucas groans, "Gross." Oakley can feel the smirk climbing up her face, "You won't think it's gross when your sucking face with some girl.... Or boy, just saying." She gets a slight nudge from Lucas, turning to see the small smile that came with an eye roll.

"No. No way," Mike protests, trying to save his sister, and Jonathan. "Did they go with the chief?" Lucas asks, his voice being a little to loud in Oakleys ears. "I don't know," Mike responds, his voice getting higher in pitch. "No," El's voice can be heard, but it's dry and heavy. "What?" Mike asks, clearly confused, "Did you see them? Do you know where they went?"

El hesitates before answering, "Yes." Oakley turns her head, which is still on Lucas's arm, towards El's direction, trying to keep her eyes open so she doesn't fall asleep. Oh how easy it would be to fall asleep, escape from this disaster, then wake up to find it was all just one big dream. "Where? Where did they go?" Mikes voice comes from behind Oakleys head, sounding distant.

The silence wraps around them once more, no one daring to say anything while they wait for El's answer, "Demogorgon." They all meet eyes, well Oakley only meets Dustin's because he's in her view.

"Guys, guys! This is crazy. We can't just wait around." Lucas, Oakley, Mike, and Dustin are in a circle a few feet away from Eleven, planning. Oakley is still very tired and is having a hard time focusing but she is dearly trying, then Lucas's voice echos in her ear, "Mike, in case you forgot, we're still fugitives. The bad men are still looking for us."

Dustin agrees with Lucas, obviously not wanting to get killed, "Yeah, and we don't even know where your sister is." Mike looks Oakley dead in the eyes before turning around to look at El who is still on the bleachers, "El can find them." Oakley groans, "Mike. Look at her, she's tired, she's drained of energy."

Dustin nods, "I still think we should stick to the chiefs plan." Three against one, if this was any other case they would all be laughing. Lucas sighs, "Exactly. We stay here, keep El out of sight and keep her safe. That's the most important thing, remember? Besides Nancy's okay. She's with Jonathan."

Dustin joins again, adding off of Lucas's comment, "Yeah, and she's kind of a badass now, so..." Dustin turns after talking, heading out of the gym. Oakley notices this, "Wait, where are you going? We just said, stick to the plan!"

"I am. I'm just gonna go get some chocolate pudding. I'm telling you, lunch lady Phyllis hoards that shit," Dustin calls back, walking quicker the farther he gets away. "Are you serious?" Mike shouts back, making Oakleys head hurt. "El needs to be recharged! Oakley does too, you never know. I mean look at her, she's about to pass out," Dustin stops, looking at Oakley before turning and walking again.

Lucas starts walking behind Dustin, and when Oakley gives him a look he gives one right back, Oakley now understanding. "I'm gonna go help, you know, just...." Before Oakley could finish she fast walks up to Lucas, leaving Mike and El in the gym alone.

When they just the gym door Oakley starts talking, "Did we really have to leave the gym? My whole body hurts and I'm tired." Lucas puts his arm on her shoulder, "The love birds needed to be left alone." He says alone as two different words, stretching them out.  Oakley sighs, bringing herself closer to Lucas so he can rap his whole arm to her other shoulder.