Three-one-five.

El is sitting on the couch, playing with Mikes walkie. Oakley and the boys are huddled around the table, coming up with a plan. "We just tell our parents we have AV club after school. That'll give us at least a few hours for operation Mirkwood." They are all talking, each voicing their own thoughts. "You seriously think that this weirdo knows where Will is?" Lucas continues to call El a weirdo. "Just trust me on this, okay?"

"Okay."

"Did you get the supplies?" Oakley asks Lucas, him nodding. "Yeah. Binoculars from 'Nam. Army knife... also from 'Nam. Hammer, camouflage bandana... and the wrist rocket." Lucas says purposefully. "Your gonna take out the Demogorgon with a slingshot?" Dustin asks, being serious. "First of all, it's a wrist rocket. And second of all, the Demogorgon's not real. It's made up. But if there is something out there, I'm gonna shoot it in the eye. And blind it." He flings the wrist rocket making Dustin flinch.

"Dustin what did you get?" Dustin dumps out his backpack, stuff falling to the table. "Well alrighty. So, we got... Nutty bars, bazooka, pea, smarties, Pringle's, Nilla wafers, apple, banana, and trail mix." Oakley grabs the apple and takes a bite out of it, Mike and Lucas looking at each other. "Seriously?"

"We need energy for our travels. For stamina, see Oakley agrees." Dustin nods to the girl, taking bites out of her apple. "And besides, why do we even need weapons anyway? We have her." Dustin points to El. "She shut one door!" Lucas informs Dustin, him coming straight back. "With her mind!" El looks up at them, noticing them talking about her. "Plus, what if she has like a timer and can only do so much before she runs out. Like she needs a recharge."

"Imagine all the cool things she could do." Dustin walks over to a Star Wars toy, "Like make this fly." He picks it up and walks in front of El. "Okay focus, okay." He let's go of the toy, it falls to the ground. "Okay, one more time. Use your powers, okay?" He picks it up and let's go of it, once more falling to the ground. "Idiot." Lucas says, earning him a smack to the head. "Ow." He grumbles.

"She's not a dog!" Mike takes the toy from Dustin. "Boys, Oakley!" Karen shouts from upstairs. "Time for school!" The group grabs all their stuff, leaving El clueless. "Just stay down here. Don't make any noise and don't leave. If you get hungry, eat Dustin's snacks, okay?" Oakley gives El a pat on her leg. "Oakley!" Mrs. Wheeler calls. "Coming!" Oakley yells up, turning back to El. "You know those power lines?"

"Power lines?" El asks. "Yeah. The ones behind my house?" Oakley asks, making sure she is aware. "Yes." El responds. "Meet us there, after school." Oakley begins to stand up. "After school?" Oakley nods, "Yea, 3:15." Eleven looks clueless, so Oakley takes off her watch, giving it to El. "When the numbers read three- one- five, meet us there." Oakley stand all the way up. "Three- one- five." El repeats. Oakley nods, and smiles at El who smiles back. Then runs up the stairs, grabbing her back pack.

********

"Well if you love her so much why don't you marry her." Oakley walks out of the school, seeing Mike, Lucas and Dustin looking for rocks. "What are you talking about?" Mike asks Lucas. "Mike, seriously." The boys all turn to look at Oakley. "You look at her all like... Hi, El! El! El! El! I love you so much, would you marry me?" Lucas gets down on one knee, pretending to hold a ring. "Shut up guys." Mike pushes Lucas away, everyone but Mike chuckling. "Yea, shut up Lucas." Oakley groans at his voice, turning to see Troy.

"What are you losers doing back here anyway?" Troys little goon asks the boys, the gangs smiles fading. "Probably looking for their missing friend." Troy answers, Oakley stepping in front of the boys. "That's not funny. He's in danger." Oakley looks back at Dustin, telling him to shut up. "I hate to break it to you, toothless, but he's not in danger. He's dead. That's what my dad says."