♥︎ sᴇᴠᴇɴ ♥︎

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god Kentrellll" I said as Kentrell splashed me with water as I sat on the edge of the pool with my feet in the water.

"Ight, I'm sorry" he said as he made his way over to me and got in between my legs. He wrapped his arms around my waist before laying his head on my stomach.

I started playing in his hair as I hummed along to the music playing through my backyard. "Kentrell" I said lowly looking down at the top of his head.

"Hmm" he hummed as he slowly looked up at me with his eyes closed.

I chuckled as I continued to play in his hair. "I have a question" I said looking at his closed eyes as he slowly opened them.

He hummed, letting me know I can continue. "Can I twist you hair?" I asked twirling one of his dreads with my index finger and thumb.

He nodded as he licked over his lips before shaking his head causing water to go everywhere. "Ok, can we go get ice cream na?" he said softly as he rubbed my stomach.

I nodded my head before he moved his head and hand allowing me to pull my feet out the water as he put his hand on the side of the pool to pull himself out.

"Kentrell you know there are stairs right?" I laughed as he stepped out before grabbing my hand to help me up.

"Yea, I just wanted to do a small workout" he said as we walked over to the closed basket that had towels inside.

Grabbing two towels, we wrapped them around our bodies before walking over to the sliding door. I slid the sliding door open so we could step into the house.

We walked over to the elevator before he clicked the button as we waited for the doors to open. Once the elevator door opened, we stepped inside before I clicked the second floor button.

He leaned down and put his head on top of mines as we waited for it to reach the second floor. Once it opened I opened the gate before opening the door so we could step out.

I walked over to my room as Kentrell followed me. "Kentrell you have to go to your room to take a shower" I said as I opened my room door.

"Can I come in for like five minutes, please?" he mumbled as I walked into the bathroom.

"Ok Kentrell, just for a little bit because then we won't be able to get ice cream. It's already 7:00" I said as I walked over to the small closet in the bathroom and grabbing a wash cloth and towel.

I placed the towel and wash cloth on the counter before dropping the wet towel that was wrapped around my body.

I looked up to see Kentrell standing in the doorway, leaning against the door frame staring at me.

"Ok Kentrell you have to go now" I said walking over to the same closet and looking to see which body wash I was going to use.

"Use these" Kentrell said grabbing a 'cucumber melon' scented body wash and lotion. Grabbing them out his hand I stepped back and closed the closet door.

"Kentrell, you have to go take your shower now" I said turning around to look at him. He huffed before mumbling a quick 'okay' before walking out of the bathroom.

[ A While Later ]

"Your childish" I laughed as Kentrell smiled big as he chose the topping for his ice cream

"Your childish" I laughed as Kentrell smiled big as he chose the topping for his ice cream. He turned around to mug me before looking back at the lady that was putting the topping on his ice cream.

Once he was done picking his toppings, the lady handed him his ice cream. He walked over to me and grabbed my hand before walking over to the door. We walked out of the ice cream parlor as Kentrell squeezed my hand causing me to look up at him.

"I'm sleepy" Kentrell said before yawning. I looked up as his as he looked down at the floor.

"Come on, I'll drive because I don't want you to crash" I said as he looked down at me with a mug on his face.

We walked over to my car before getting in and putting on our seat belts. I started the car before putting it in drive and pulling off.

___

I Will Try To Update MoreFinished : 1:39 amPublished : 8:15

Finished : 1:39 am
Published : 8:15