💋7💋

Esmè felt sick. She was pregnant. She didn't know how she felt about it all. Esmè was scared.

She knew how she and Iain were only hooking up. She had no idea how she felt about the thought of them having a baby. Esmè knew how it was a mess and it scared her.

Esmè knew how she had to tell Iain. But she had no idea how he was going to react. She didn't know how she felt about it herself.

Esmè wiped the tears from her eyes and sighed. She knew how all of it was too overwhelming. How she had a big decision to make. But she knew that it wasn't going to be easy.

She knew how she and Iain weren't together. She knew that what she decided to do, that it wasn't going to be easy. She knew how it all scared her.

Esmè walked out of the bathroom. She frowned as she saw Madison. "Are you stalking me?" Esmè asked.

Madison rolled her eyes. "No. I'm pregnant. I have to pee. What's up with you? You're more bitchy then normal," she asked.

Esmè looked to her and smiled. "It's nothing. I'm fine," Esmè said as Madison nodded.

She wasn't so sure.

****

Esmè got to the ambulance bay. She stood to see Iain as he was playing basketball and smiled. "Hey. are you okay?" Iain said as he saw her.

Esmè looked to him and smiled. "I need to talk to you. Can we talk?" she asked as he looked to her and nodded.

He lead her into the office and looked to her and frowned. He could tell that there was something up with her. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Esmè looked to him and sighed. "I took a test. I'm pregnant. I don't know what to do," she said as he looked to her in shock.

He was shocked. He knew how he and Esmè weren't careful. But he knew that the last thing he expected was to get her pregnant.

"Okay...how do you feel over it all?" Iain asked.

"Scared. I don't know what I want to do."

Iain looked to her and smiled. "I get that. I do. I want you to know I am not going anywhere. This is my baby. And whatever you decide to do, I will stick by you," Iain said as Esmè looked to him and smiled.

She couldn't help but feel grateful yet scared by it all. She was grateful for him and everything that he had done.

****

Esmè sat in the staffroom. She looked to see Madison as she stood in the doorway looking at her. "So are you going to tell me what is going on? And don't say nothing as it's not nothing. You are my sister. I know you," Madison said.

Esmè looked to her and smiled. "I'm pregnant. You were right. I don't know what I want to do," Esmè said.

Madison walked over to her. She hugged her and smiled. "It's all going to be okay. I promise," she said as Esmè smiled.

She knew that she had a huge decision to make. But was she ready to have a child?