7. First Attack / Encounter with an UltraKaijuMan

No Pov.

=======San Francisco Streets========

When Vince, Koroshi, Growler, Leonardo and Jenny are walking in the streets and Leo notices many people are not afraid of Vince, Scorpio and Koroshi when they're outside of the human world. 

Leo: I have a question Vince

Vince: And that is?

Vince: And that is?

Leo: The people aren't afraid of y'all while you and your teammates are outside of town.

Vince: *smiles* No, they see us many times and they don't care about it. They see us as heroes, when we save many citizens multiple times. 

Leo: *sad* I wish my home world was like that. 

Vince: Why is that? 

Leo: We cannot reveal ourselves outside of New York City, many people will call us freaks or monsters. The only ones we have allies are April, Casey and Karai. 

Vince: That's bad, for a mutant ninja turtles right. 

Leo: *nodded* Yeah. 

Vince: *smiles* As long as you're here in this world, many people aren't afraid of you now. Many humans here in our world aren't afraid of us, they see us as heroes and we saved them many times and we always stick together. 

Leo: *smiles* Yeah, I guess this world is not that bad.

Vince: Just like me, my siblings and my first brother: Virgo. 

Leo: Who's Virgo?

Vince: *smiles* Virgo is mine, Vigo, Victor and Victoria's first brother.

Leo: *amaze* Wow, you all 5 together. 

Vince: *nodded* Yep, all of us 5 siblings together. I wish our dad was here to tell us that we had more siblings. 

Leo: I have three brothers. 

Vince: What are their names? 

Leo: Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo, our father or sensei is Master Splinter the Rat.