Sometimes I even wondered how she would react if I just killed myself. I know she would be happy if I did it though, she always used to tell me that she can't wait for the day I die, or the day she finally gets the chance to kill me.

I just wished she actually loved me like mother's are supposed to love their child. I had made a promise to myself a few years ago, that if I ever have a kid I would never treat them like Audrey did to me.

I didn't even realize that I was crying until I felt someone hand wiping away my tears. I looked at the maids owner to see Sebastian, my eyes widened and I took a step back.

I didn't know that there was a box behind me, I thought I was going to fall but no, Sebastian quickly grabbed me by the waist before I fell.

We stayed like that for a good few minutes before I cleared my throat and stood up. "Umm…I'm sorry" I apologize awkwardly.

"It's alright" he said while scratching the back of his neck.
" What are you doing here, I thought you were with papa and your father" I asked him curiously.

" Yeah but I wanted to go to the bathroom and I saw you there crying, by the way sorry I shouldn't have entered without your permission but I knocked and you didn't respond so I just came in" he explained to me. I just nodded my head and smiled a bit letting him know that it was okay .

" Can I please talk to you about something?" he asked me nervously. I nodded.

" I know that we don't really know each other that well but I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go on a date with me, so we could get to know each other" he rambled.

My eyes slightly widened.  A date with a boy? I've never been on a date before. I hesitantly nodded my head" y-yes".

He smiled and then kissed my left cheek. Pretty sure I looked like a red tomato right now.

"Alright then, I'll come and pick you up at 07.00p.m next Wednesday, can I get your number so I can text you more about the date and tell you what you need to wear" he said

I gave him my number, and then I remembered something "what about my father and brothers" I asked him .

"Don't worry I'll talk to them about it " he said as if it was nothing. Oh boy! He's gonna get himself killed.

He then left and went back to papa I guess. I can't wait for this date. I got out of the room to go and see winter and this little bastard was still sleeping, I swear he sleeps more than a baby himself.

I sat down on my bed and switched on the TV, I put the sturniolo triplets on YouTube and began to watch.

I was watching the video ' Nick is angry………again. It was so funny.

Especially when Nick went to see if there was actually someone in the trunk of their car.

I love them so much.

After watching the video I took winter with me downstairs to get him something to eat since it was lunch. I gave him his food and sat on a stool and watched him eat.

Papa then came in and placed a kiss on the top of my head. "Did your meeting go well?" I ask him.

"Uh yeah it was good" he said nervously. "Anyways what do you wanna eat for lunch".

"Uh..I don't know. Anything I guess".

"Okay then" he said, then began to cook only God knows what.

"Papa, who is this special person you want us to meet?" I asked him curiously. I saw his cheek become red. "You'll see soon, princess," he answered with a big smile on his lips.