Part 5

Kro slowly opens his eyes and smiles. Out of all the heavenly bodies in space, his favorite is the one in his arms.

His mind does a quick self-analysis and finds no lingering pain. As he does this, he processes everything that led him to this point.

To think I would be right here with an Eternal. No, the love of my life.

Ba-dump. Ba-dump.

His heart beats against its chambers as he pulls her closer to him. He sees her mouth form a smile from what he did. He takes his fingers and softly traces them from the top of her head down to her hip. Her body twitches against his. He suppresses his urges to enjoy the fun.

He does it again. A soft moan escapes her mouth. He goes to do it again, but she softly grabs his hand to kiss it.

She turns around to face him. "You're healed, handsome?"

"I don't feel any pain, goddess."

She strokes his black goatee. "How about we make Ashirem furious at us?"

"What do you have in mind?", he playfully growls.

She laughs without a filter. Hearing that is one of the sweetest sounds he ever heard.

Kro clears his throat to get serious. "Before we start, can you get pregnant?"

"Our creator didn't program us with that function. If I had it, I would continue your race. I'm so sorry", she explains with shaking pupils and a frown.

He sits up with her.

"We...can always adopt a child or children if you want more. I don't mind whatever species we come across. I just want to be with you and no one else. I love your bold attitude, your plump lips, emerald eyes, silky blonde-"

She sucks the air out of his mouth which makes his eyes widen. She exhales out of his mouth and pushes him down. With one hand she pushes the button and closes the window. With the other hand, she pins his arms behind his head.

"I want you to show me", she softly commands him.

She quickly tears his shirt apart, revealing his chiseled chest. She runs her nails down his body. The Deviant exhales as she kisses his chest while touching him. He could only take so much before he turns her on her back. Peppering her face with multiple kisses and staying on her neck. Her nails digging into his back.

She then throws him off to get out of bed.

His eyes widened to see her strip before him. Clothed or naked, her body is a work of art. He intends to appreciate every inch of her. He strips down as well and they cut through the sexual tension that was building between them. Sweet moans and low growls accompany the weapons in the room.

"You can- ah- growl louder. They won't hear you!", while riding him.

He obliges as he turns her over to take control. She drags her nails across his back as he increases the tempo and power. He lets out an exploding roar. Thena's kisses encourage him to keep going. She later lets out a pleasurable scream as her toes curl. They let their urges take over.....

Claw marks on the bed sheets; pillows not in their usual place; scratches that have healed on Kro's back. They lose track of time, but it finishes with Kro cuddling her sweaty body on top of him. Thena lifts her head to kiss him deeply. He sees her green eyes sparkle from the love she has for him.

He traces circles into her cheeks with his thumbs. "You're right. Ashirem would be furious with us."

"Like you care", as she strokes his goatee.

"I would rub it in his face, but I want this to stay between us. I'm looking forward to an eternity with you."

"As do I", she smiles.

She lays her head on his chest before drifting off. His mind settles from the long day. He wonders what will happen if he faces Ashirem again. One thing is for sure, he will stay alive to continue his new life with Thena. He finally falls asleep with peace of what he wants.