28

"for lee minho?" doctor choi walked out.

"yes, that's us." jisung shot up.

"he's okay." he smiled. "he has a concussion, but he's very lucky it was nothing worse. he'll be discharged tomorrow morning."

"oh my god." jisung sat down with a hand to his chest.

"he's awake and looking for han jisung." doctor choi smiled. "you guys can go in. hes being moved to room number eight."

jisung wasted no time, sprinting to the room. the others followed behind him, chuckling at his actions.

"min!" jisung gently called out as he opened the door. he collapsed onto minho, wrapping his arms around him. "you're okay." he sobbed out.

"yes, i'm okay. no sports for two weeks and i gotta take it easy, but i'm okay." minho chuckled, wrapping his arms around jisung.

"i'm so glad you're okay." minhos mother breathed out.

"those people are going to prison, we're making sure of it."

"what happened?" chan asked.

"well...we got caught making out in jisungs room and his dad went batshit. he threw me to the ground and everything from then to waking up in the hospital doesn't exist to me." minho shrugged.

"you're okay. you're really okay." jisung was once again sobbing.

"why are you crying angel?" minho chuckled.

"i was so scared i was going to lose you."

"i'm not going anywhere."

"so..you two have been dating for a while?" minhos mom asked with a smile.

"yeah." minho smiled.

"well, we see how hard he fought for jisung. didn't think that meant physically." hyunjin smiled softly.

"binnie if you don't sacrifice yourself for me you don't love me." felix said with a straight face.

"hey, don't romanticize the situation." minho chuckled.

"too late." felix smiled sheepishly.

"min, why didn't you tell us?" minhos father asked, earning a slap to his chest from his wife.

"because we told him to never speak to that boy, genius! he couldn't tell us." she shook her head. "we are so sorry."

"it's okay. i fell in love with him anyways." minho smiled.

"i'm glad you're doing what makes you happy." his father smiled.

"trust me, he's doing what makes him happy alright." felix snickered.

"lee felix!" jisung yelled.

"ahh- not too loud. headache." minho winced.

"sorry min." jisung smiled.

"let's go so minho can rest. we'll visit tomorrow." his mother stood up.

"you staying here jisung?" minhos father asked.

"yeah, i wanna be with him." jisung smiled.

"we'll be back in the morning to have him discharged." minhos mother smiled.

everyone left, just glad minho would be okay. jisung, however, was glued to minho.

"you know.." jisung mumbled. "i always knew how much you mean to me. i've always known i love you. and that fear of losing you? made me realize how much you actually mean to me."

"i love you sungs. so much. i'd never leave you like that." minho smiled. 

"that was so scary. you started losing consciousness and naturally, i thought the worst."

"hey, i'm okay. concussed but okay! don't dwell on what could've happened, focus on the reality." minho said gently.

"you're right. i'm glad you're okay." jisung smiled.

"what happened to your parents?" minho asked.

"arrested." jisung answered simply.

"are you okay?" minho asked gently.

"i will be. tonight was just...a lot." jisung nodded.

"i understand my love."

"what happens now?" jisung asked quietly.

"we can only find out with time." minho ran his fingers through jisungs hair.

🦋

"be careful, and remember what i said." dr. choi smiled as minho left the hospital.

"sunglasses!" jisung quickly placed a pair over minhos eyes.

"thanks angel." minho giggled.

"you've got a good one." minhos mother elbowed him gently.

"i know i do. he's the best." minho smiled.

"your dad made breakfast at home." his mom smiled.

"okay. is it okay if jisung comes?" minho asked.

"i'm expecting to see him with you all the time, he's always welcome." she smiled.

"why do you and my parents hate each other so much? i mean, i see why you hate them but-" jisung asked.

"we all used to be best friends, actually. one time in high school we all went to a party and got shit faced. your mom tried to force herself onto me...we had a complicated relationship back then but i had a girlfriend at the time. anyways, she remembered and turned very angry. slowly, she became a very terrible person. but that night was the night our friendship ended." minhos mother explained.

"what?" jisung was in shock.

"mom you're gay?" minho asked.

"i'm bisexual. jisungs mother is a closeted lesbian with daddy issues. it's sad though, seeing her turn into something awful." she shook her head.

"oh my god." jisung shivered.

"well, let's go get breakfast!" minhos mother smiled.

a/n: did you really think i'm that mean? of course minhos okay smh. y'all are lucky i'm not mean enough to leave you on cliffhangers for long 🤧🤧 but also THE TEA BEHIND JISUNGS MOTHER her character is tragic, really.