25

⚠️smut⚠️

"finally, they're gone." jisung let out a sigh as he walked over to the couch.

"now, it's time to give you what you want so bad." minho smiled, pulling jisung onto his lap.

"let's go to your room." jisung whispered as he connected their lips.

minho kissed back slowly, sliding his hands under jisungs thighs as he stood up. he walked to his bedroom, shutting the door behind him. he laid jisung on the bed gently, slipping his hands under his shirt.

"do you fully consent to having sex with me?" minho asked gently.

"of course min, you're my boyfriend." jisung was a little confused. minho knew how badly he'd been wanting this.

"if you change your mind at any point or if you're uncomfortable please tell me and we'll stop." minho said as he removed his shirt.

"min you know how bad i want this." jisung furrowed his eyebrows.

"consent is always important my love." minho kissed his forehead.

a blush spread across jisungs face at minhos response. "min..can i wear one of your hoodies?" jisung asked shyly.

"you wanna wear it while we have sex?" minho asked, jisung shyly nodding. "of course." minho smiled, grabbing his favorite hoodie that was conveniently thrown across the end of the bed. (thanks jisung).

"thank you." jisung smiled as he took his shirt off, replacing it with minhos hoodie.

"what position do you want it in?" minho asked as he began sucking on jisungs sweet spot.

"i want to spoon again. i like being that intimate with you." jisung responded with a little moan.

"okay." minho smiled.

"can i suck your dick?" jisung asked.

"go ahead." minho giggled, flipping them so jisung was on top of him.

jisung unbuttoned minhos pants, taking his boxers off with them. he left kisses on the inside of minhos thighs, gently sucking and biting on the skin. he listened to minhos breathy moans as he spat on his tip, slowly spreading it down his cock.

minho shuddered as jisung took him into his mouth. his hands found their way to jisungs hair as he began bobbing his head up and down.

"fuck, you're so good." minho panted out.

jisung deep throated minho, maintaining eye contact as minhos dick his the back of his throat.

"sungs don't do that! i'll cum too fast." minho whined as jisung released him from his mouth.

"i need you." jisung panted.

"come lay down." minho said as he grabbed a condom and lube out of his bed side drawer.

"i'm already stretched." jisung answered as minho put the condom on.

"how?" minho furrowed his brows.

"what do you think i did home alone for an entire week?" jisung giggled.

"you're so naughty." minho laughed, cuddling up next to jisung.

jisung pressed his ass against minhos cock, grinding back against him as he put lube on his fingers. minho inserted three fingers into jisung, fingering the boy quickly.

"fuck!" jisung shuddered, grabbing onto the blanket for dear life.

"you've been busy loving yourself." minho let out a breathy laugh as jisungs body shook.

"fuck.." jisung moaned, his eyes rolling back as minho hit his prostate.

"too much?" minho suddenly stopped.

"it was a lot of pleasure for my body..." jisung shyly laughed.

"sorry my love." minho said quickly. "are you okay?"

"i'm okay min, thank you. my body's just sensitive." jisung smiled.

"is it okay if i stick it in now?" minho asked.

"yes." jisung giggled at the wording of the question.

minho slowly inserted himself into jisung, holding his hand tightly as he bottomed out.

"you can move." jisung called out once he was fully adjusted to minhos size.

minho began slowly thrusting into jisung, holding him close as he fucked into him. jisung moaned as minho hit his prostate slowly with each thrust.

"fuck min." jisung moaned. "faster, please please go faster!"

minho sped up his pace, he felt like a virgin the way he was ready to cum so soon. but then again, he was deprived for a week and his boyfriend is just amazing.

minho fucked jisung quickly and deeply, hitting his prostate at a faster pace.

"fuck min~ i'm gonna cum!" jisung whined, tightening the death grip he had on minhos hand.

"go ahead my love." minho panted close to his ear.

jisung pulled his hoodie up, getting ready to cum untouched.

after a few more thrusts, jisung came all over his stomach. minho slowed his pace as he came into the condom, slowly riding out their highs.

"stay there." jisung panted.

"okay love." minho replied, not pulling out. he wrapped his arms around jisung, placing a kiss on his cheek. "you okay?"

"yeah..just wanna be as close with you as possible." jisung sleepily mumbled.

"ji..." minho said quietly.

"yeah min?" jisung turned his head to look at him.

"i love you." minho said softly.

"i love you." a smile spread its way across jisungs face, butterflies erupting in his stomach.

"let's go take a bath." minho smiled.

"okay." jisung nodded as minho slowly pulled out.

a/n: hi my loves! THEY FINALLY SAID IT WITKJEKSJFIEN

how are you guys?