16

"family dinner tonight...with..your family?" jisung read out the message from his parents, very confused.

"what?" minho quickly pulled out his phone, reading a similar message.

"do you think anyone saw us?" jisung asked worriedly.

"hey my love, i'm sure everything's okay." minho cupped jisungs face, trying to soothe him. "okay yeah that didn't even sound right. look, all we can do now is hope for the best."

"i'll go first, if we arrive together it won't be good." jisung sighed, standing up.

"i'll see you soon my love." minho walked him to the door, kissing him softly.

"welcome, mr. and mrs. lee." jisung nervously bowed, inviting the family inside.

"look who's here." his mother scoffed.

"stop being so childish." mrs. lee rolled her eyes.

"uh..may i ask what's the purpose of this dinner?" jisung asked carefully.

"you don't question us!" his father snapped back, causing jisung to flinch. and minho could feel his blood boiling already.

jisung kept his head down, suddenly the white table cloth was the most interesting thing in the world as the food was served.

"now, we'd like to discuss business matters." jisungs mother spoke.

"you two, don't speak." jisungs father warned.

"who are you to speak to my son that way?" minhos father intervened.

"let's focus on business." jisungs mother groaned.

"right."

the parents got into a long, boring talk about their business. minho and jisung sat awkwardly, picking at their food.

"i refuse to work with you. you're always so fucking complicated." minhos mother groaned.

"i'm not hungry. may i be excused?" minho asked, looking up from his plate.

"sure, jisung honey why don't you two go upstairs." jisungs mother suggested.

"sure." jisung smiled, quickly standing up.

he walked up the stairs, minho following behind him. he walked into his old room, locking the door behind them. minho took a seat on the bed, looking around the bare room.

"min i am so sorry about my parents oh my god they're so embarrassing i-" jisungs words were cut off when minho pulled him to the bed, laying them down.

"hey my love, it's okay. it's not your fault." minho placed little kisses on top of jisungs head.

"they're so stressful." jisung sighed.

"wanna get your mind off them?" minho asked.

jisung looked up, smiling.

"what do you have in mind?"

"can i kiss you?" minho asked gently, running his hand through jisungs hair.

"yes please." jisung smiled, pulling himself closer to minho as he connected their lips.

the kiss started off soft and slow, taking their time. until minho tilted his head, deepening the kiss. jisungs hands tangled into minhos hair as the kiss became rough. both boys were panting as they separated, sitting up. minho leaned against the headboard, jisung straddling his lap.

they reconnected their lips in a frantic kiss, groaning when they heard a yell from the bottom of the stairs.

"minho let's go!" his father yelled.

"i'll come over later." jisung smiled, kissing minhos forehead.

"i'm coming!" minho called out to his father. "i'll be waiting." minho smirked, earning a playful hit from jisung.

"see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!" jisung laughed, placing one last kiss onto minhos lips.

minho fixed his suit and combed his fingers through his hair, both boys erasing any evidence of their make out session.

"okay, i'm leaving now. i'll see you soon sungs." minho smiled, walking downstairs.

"god damnit!" jisung whined, laying back on his bed. "stupid cockblocks."

"han jisung!" his father yelled.

"i'm coming!" dumb cunt.

jisung walked down the stairs seeing broken plates on the ground, a broken vase and a broken window.

"did war happen?" jisung asked as his eyes widened.

"you are NOT to speak to that boy outside of business dinners, understood?" his father yelled in a very threatening tone.

"dad, he's really not that bad. i don't understand why your drama has to affect my life!" jisung tried to defend.

"excuse you? it's not YOUR life it's OURS." his mother stepped in.

"mom! you're being completely unfair! i'm a grown ass man." jisung was exasperated as he listened to his parents yelling.

"you don't EVER talk to your mother like that." his father stood up, slapping him.

jisung stumbled back, taking a deep breath.

"i am so tired of you both. you don't give a damn about me. you're just using me as a little puppet on your strings to hand your company over to." jisung refused to look at his parents.

"fuck you! who the fuck are you talking to like that?" his father pushed him to the ground. jisung let out a pained cry as broken glass shards stabbed into his back.

"get out." his mother spoke through gritted teeth.

jisung got up, slamming the door behind him without another word. he drove to minhos apartment, hoping that he'd gotten home by then since he hadn't checked his phone.

he knocked on the door, waiting for minho to answer. he couldn't help the pained cries as he tried to ignore the stabbing feeling.

"sungs" minho asked gently as he opened the door.

"min it hurts so bad." jisung cried out, collapsing into minhos arms.

"sungie baby what hurts?" minho asked, trying to stay calm.

"my back. there's glass in my back." jisung sobbed.

"oh my god! okay i'm taking you to the e.r. it's okay baby it'll all be okay." minho brought jisung in, putting his shoes on and grabbing his keys and wallet. he ran to his room, grabbing a new tshirt for jisung.

"it's gonna be okay. let's get you to the e.r." minho said gently, helping jisung to his car.

a/n: you guys mean the world to me.