6

the two snuck out of the house, running down the street. their fingers were intertwined as the wind blew through their hair. they had the biggest smiles on their faces, laughing like idiots.

they ran until they reached an empty playground, stopping to catch their breath.

"follow me, there's something i've always wanted to do." jisung said, pulling minho towards the bench. the two sat down, jisung pulling out his headphones and connecting them to his phone.

"you brought airpods with you to the ball?" minho chuckled.

"i always have headphones on me." jisung answered simply. he played 'softly' by clairo, making sure the volume wasn't too loud so they could still hear each other talk.

jisung looked up at the moon, while minho looked at him.

"i like you. a lot han jisung." minho said, not too loud. just for the two of them.

jisung looked over, a smile appearing on his face.

"i like you too. a lot lee minho."

"what are we?" minho asked. "i know we met not too long ago but life is too short for me to not tell you this. since the moment i laid my eyes on you i was so drawn to you. because of our parents i'd been too scared to speak to you my entire life. and when i finally did, i was even more drawn to you. i'm learning so much about you every day and i just don't see why we have to be just friends to do that."

"lee minho, will you be my boyfriend?" jisung asked gently.

"i'd be honored." minho smiled. "can i kiss you?"

"anytime you want." jisung smiled, leaning in. they kissed softly under the moonlight, holding each other's hands tightly.

jisung pulled away, smiling.

"are you okay with the fact that we have to keep this a secret?" jisung asked quietly.

"of course. what matters is you're mine. why does the world need to know? it's not their business. however, as soon as i can tell the world you're mine, i'm going to scream it at the top of my lungs." minho smiled.

"you make me..so happy." jisung smiled.

"you make me so so happy." minho smiled. "we should walk back before your friends suspect something or i don't know, look for us? our parents are probably looking for us too but we can play that off as we didn't know where they were." minho chuckled.

"let's go, boyfriend." jisung smiled.

"where'd you guys go?" hyunjin asked as they entered the room.

"we were dancing." jisung shrugged.

"okay fake boyfriend." ryujin smirked. "anygays, when are we announcing our 'relationship'?"

"let's save that for if either of our parents start suspecting anything." jisung shrugged.

"so true. well, i'm going to go to yejis room and make out with her. see you later losers." ryujin stood up, hand in hand with yeji.

"we didn't even have to lock them in the closet." felix sighed.

"that feels homophobic." minho said, making everyone laugh.

"i'll show you homophobic." felix held up his fist. "wait- are you even gay?"

"are you kidding? he's a walking pride flag." hyunjin laughed.

"yes, i am gay." minho giggled, taking a seat.

"yeah okay so, i'll show you homophobic." felix said, walking towards minho, only to be pulled back by changbin. his back hit changbins chest while changbins arms wrapped around his waist.

"homophobia is not good." changbin shook his head.

"yeah lix, don't you wanna be a good boy for changbin?" jisung teased.

"han i will kill you." felix said as he blushed.

"OH GOD HE DOES." hyunjin laughed.

"shut the fuck up hwang." felix warned.

"uh oh he's pulling out the last names. shiver me timbers." seungmin said sarcastically.

"you're all dead to me." felix whined.

"even me?" changbin questioned.

"especially you." felix rolled his eyes.

"you guys don't have to worry about felix, he's coming home with me tonight." changbin said with a smirk.

"SAYS WHO?" felix yelled.

"says me." changbin held him close, laying his head on his shoulder. "unless you don't want to. we aren't going to do anything sexual unless you want it." changbin added.

"u-uhhhh we'll talk privately. don't say that stuff it's embarrassing." felix whined.

"you better be a GOD at aftercare if you're going to fuck my best friend." jisung said. "and use protection. i don't need to be an uncle."

"don't worry about him, i've got him." changbin smiled.

"shut the fuck up!" felix buried his face in his hands.

"okay enough embarrassing him. jisung when are you going to get laid?" hyunjin asked.

"yeah you haven't gotten dick in a while." felix added.

"nope we're not doing this. hyunjin why don't you tell us why you go into seungmins room every night." jisung said with a blush on his face.

"we're friends with benefits." seungmin shrugged.

"damn so y'all fuck every night and we didn't even know?" jisung asked.

"basically. why are you always sneaking back in late?" hyunjin asked.

"i go to the convenience store for a late night snack cause i can't sleep." jisung shrugged.

"damn are you guys good? this feels PERSONAL." minho laughed.

"i'm taking him, night guys." changbin said.

everyone said goodbye to the two, watching as a more people left.

"i think we can go now." hyunjin said.

"i'll meet you guys in the car, i gotta fix my mask because my parents absolutely can not see me." jisung said.

hyunjin and seungmin nodded, leaving the room. jisung looked at minho, a smile appearing on his face.

"do you wanna come over? i have my own apartment." minho asked.

"i'd love to." jisung smiled, texting his friends and letting him know he was going to stay the night with minho.

"let's go." minho smiled.

a/n: smut chapter next?