7

⚠️smut⚠️

the two entered minhos apartment, jisung staring in awe as they took their shoes off. it was clean and simple, cutely decorated. he noticed a cat tower, three cats rushing to greet minho.

"soonie, doongie, and dori!" jisung said excitedly.

"you remember all of them?" minho asked with a soft look on his face.

"of course! they're important to you." jisung blushed as he held his finger out, allowing the cats to sniff it. once they'd decided jisung isn't a threat, jisung gently pat their heads.

"what do you want to do tonight?" minho asked.

"have sex, watch a movie, cuddle, order some food." jisung shrugged.

"okay, if you want to have sex though we should talk about our boundaries." minho nodded.

"don't degrade me. i hate it. i like praises. don't go rough unless i tell you to, my body's really sensitive. i love hickeys, thigh riding, and soft sex. call me boring but i prefer romance, especially because you're not just some hook up." jisung said.

"got it." minho smiled. "i don't really have much, i like pet names. i'm not into daddy or any of that shit. especially soft sex, just my name will work if that's what you want."

"i want to be very intimate, as close to you as possible." jisung said softly.

"you're such a romantic." minho giggled. "let's feed the cats and then we can go to my room."

jisung nodded, following minho to get the cat food. they fed the cats, filling their bowls with milk. once they said good night to the cats, they went to minhos room, shutting the door softly.

minho sat on the bed, pulling jisung into his lap. he gently connected their lips in a passionate kiss, sliding his suit jacket off his shoulders. jisung slid minhos jacket off as minhos hands went to slowly undo the buttons of jisungs shirt.

once both their shirts had been discarded, minho trailed kisses down jisungs neck. he gently bit and sucked on the skin, finding jisungs sweet spot. jisung let out a moan as minho sucked on the spot, rolling his hips forward.

"keep going love, you're doing so good." minho said as jisung continued to roll his hips. his body shook at the feeling, minhos hands reaching down to his ass. minho guided jisung while jisung put his arms around minhos neck.

"kiss me again." jisung panted out as he continued to hump minhos thigh.

minho connected their lips, the kiss being sloppier than earlier. jisung moaned into the kiss, his body trembling in minhos hands. minhos hands ran up and down jisungs body, feeling every inch of him.

"min, i want you." jisung whined as he broke the kiss.

minho stopped jisungs movement, standing both of them up. they stripped their remaining clothes, throwing them where ever in the room.

"lay on the bed." minho said, pressing a kiss onto jisungs temple.

jisung laid down, covering up as he was insecure about his body. minho grabbed some lube and a condom out of his bed side table drawer, crawling under the covers behind jisung.

"can i finger you?" minho asked softly.

jisung nodded as minho coated his fingers with lube. minhos hand reached down to jisungs ass, slowly fingering him. jisung moaned, laying his head against minhos chest. he held onto minhos free hand, squeezing it tightly.

"you doing okay love?" minho asked gently.

"y-yeah it just feels really good." jisung shakily let out.

"can i add another finger?" minho asked, jisung nodding against his chest. "i need you to use your words baby."

"yes." jisung nodded once again.

minho added another finger, guiding jisungs hand to stroke his cock. jisung moaned, loving the feeling and the intimacy.

"you can add another finger." jisung moaned out.

minho added another finger, feeling jisung roll his hips back. jisung fucked minhos fingers, letting out needy whines.

"i need you, please." jisung moaned.

"okay baby." minho pulled his fingers out, wiping them on the sheets since they'd need to be washed anyways. he opened the condom, sliding it onto his dick. he coated the condom with lube, turning to jisung.

"let's cuddle." minho wrapped his arms around jisung, pulling him close. minho lined up his tip to jisungs hole. "are you ready baby?"

"yes."

"if you want to stop at any point just tell me, okay?" minho said gently, placing a kiss on jisungs cheek.

"thank you." jisung smiled.

"of course my love. i'm going to start penetrating, okay?"

"penetrating sounds weird." jisung giggled, letting out a tiny gasp as minho began to enter him.

"what was i supposed to call it? that's what it is." minho laughed, holding jisungs hand. jisung squeezed his hand tightly as he bottomed out.

"you okay love?" minho asked, placing kisses on the side of jisungs face.

"yeah, just hurts a little. you can move now." jisung replied softly.

minho slowly began thrusting, jisung squeezing his hand tightly. minho left kisses and hickeys all over jisungs neck. after a couple minutes, the pain turned into pleasure. jisung began to match minhos thrusts.

"you feel so amazing baby." minho panted, thrusting in and out at a steady pace.

"m-min i'm close." jisung whined. "faster please."

minho sped up his thrusts, moving his and jisungs hands to jisungs hips. he thrusted quickly, hitting jisungs prostate. jisung moaned loudly as minho continued to abuse his prostate.

"f-fuck i'm gonna cum." jisung moaned out.

"me too baby, hang on." minho panted.

with a few more thrusts, jisung came all over the bed, minho cumming inside the condom. the two panted as minho pulled out of jisung. jisung rolled over, cuddling into minhos chest.

"let me go get a bath ready." minho kissed jisungs forehead.

"thank you." jisung smiled. he really, truly was completely in love.

minho got up, pulling the blanket back. he bent down to jisungs hips and placed gentle kisses on the cuts and scars.

"what are you doing?" jisung whispered as tears pricked at his eyes.

"just loving you. i know telling you to stop won't do anything but i'm here for you, okay?" minho gently responded.

"thank you." jisung cried. minho moved up, wrapping his arms around him.

"lavender bath, cuddled, movie, and takeout?" he asked.

"you're literally perfect." jisung smiled.

"i'll go get the bath ready, you'll get in the bath and i'll change the sheets, i'll be right there." minho smiled.

jisung nodded, smiling at minho as he walked into the bathroom to prepare their bath.

a/n: everything about their relationship is so soft :( i want what they have.