26

⚠️TW// suicide threat ⚠️

"business dinner tonight." jisung mumbled as minho set a plate in front of him.

"our parents are going to kill each other." minho shook his head, sitting down.

"i hope your parents kill mine." jisung sighed.

"we'll just have to wait and see how things go." minho sighed.

🦋

"mom, dad!" jisung called out as he opened the door.

"remember, do not talk to that boy." his father said as he walked into their dining room.

"and why not? it's my life. he is not his parents. i don't know why you-" jisung was cut off by his father throwing a plate past jisungs head, just missing.

"do not start right now han jisung." he said sternly.

the doorbell rang, signaling that the lees have arrived.

"i'll get it." jisung mumbled, wiping the tears that gathered in his eyes.

"hello han jisung." minhos mother smiled politely.

"hi! come in." jisung opened the door widely, allowing the three in.

"you okay?" minho whispered to jisung.

jisung only nodded.

he didn't know why he had a sinking feeling in his stomach.

"so...let's start shall we?" jisungs mother said as everyone was seated.

"i want this project to benefit people in poverty. let's have new homes built in poor areas." minhos mother spoke with a sharp gaze.

"rich people need bigger mansions, nicer hotels.." jisungs mother scoffed.

"i..i agree with mrs. lee." jisung spoke quietly.

"were you told to speak?" jisungs father snapped.

"then why is he here?" minhos father questioned.

"it's four against two, be careful." minho said as he raised his eyebrows.

"excuse you? disrespectful little bitch." jisungs father scoffed.

"you do NOT get to talk to him like that." jisung snapped.

"jisung. why don't you go upstairs." his mother spoke with a forced smile.

jisung got up, storming up the stairs.

"i'll go too." minho excused himself, following jisung upstairs.

"min i am so sorry." jisung spoke, fighting back tears as minho closed his door.

"hey, it's okay." minho said gently, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend.

"no it's not he doesn't get to talk to you like that!" jisung shouted as tears trickled down his face.

"ji, my love." minho said, running a hand through his hair. "it's okay."

"i hate him." jisung said as he leaned into minhos touch.

"i know angel." minho whispered.

"i love you." jisung said as he left a gentle kiss on minhos lips.

"i love you." minho smiled.

"minho! jisung!" jisungs father called.

the two walked downstairs, silently staring at the adults in front of them.

"you're a piece of shit." minhos mother shook her head.

"excuse you?" jisungs father asked.

"YOU TWO!" jisungs mother pointed to them.

"you are not to speak to each other!" his father shouted.

"stop trying to control our lives!" jisung shouted back to him.

"you don't get to tell me what the fuck to do." minho scoffed.

"you dare disrespect me?" jisungs father scoffed.

"why should i respect you? every time i meet you i'm met with nothing but disrespect. i don't care how old you are i don't owe you shit." minho rolled his eyes.

"come here."

"don't you-" minhos father was cut off by jisung.

"don't you dare even try to touch him." jisung stood in front of him protectively.

"move han jisung or you're going down too." he growled.

"dad i swear if you don't back off i'm hanging myself in front of you. your precious heir, gone." jisung threatened.

"do it." his father replied.

"han jisung!" minho yelled, grabbing onto his arm.

"what are you waiting for? a pair of balls?" jisungs father scoffed. "you've already failed how many attempts?"

"what did you just say to him?" minho was furious.

"i said-"

"you know what, fuck you. keep whatever fucking drama you guys have going on between yourselves. leave me and jisung out of it. how can you call yourself a father?" minho was genuinely shocked.

"minho..." his father called out gently.

"ji, let's go upstairs until they're done." minho gently pulled him up the stairs.

"i'm sorry about him." jisung sighed.

"han jisung." minho spoke sternly. "don't ever threaten your life again."

"i'm sorry i was just so angry and-" jisung was cut off by minho pulling him into his chest.

"it's okay, it's just scary. please don't say that again." minho whispered.

"i love you." jisung replied, looking into minhos soft eyes.

"i love you." minho responded quietly, connecting their lips.

their lips danced against each other as minho gently pushed jisung onto the bed. their legs tangled together, now laying cuddled up. they didn't disconnect their lips for even a second. jisungs hands tangled into minhos hair, minho wrapping his arms protectively around his boyfriend.

jisung pulled minho impossibility closer, tilting his head. he opened his mouth, allowing minhos tongue entrance. jisung lightly squeezed the handful of minhos hair that he held as he felt minhos tongue against his.

"HAN JISUNG!" the door opened.

a/n: hello my loves! how are you? have you eaten? hydrated? are you resting well?