𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑 ➜ 𝐖𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬... 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?

Bow, Perfuma, and Frosta did in fact return to camp with the ship about five hours later. But they were also joined with a bunch of scars and bruises.

Mermista, Sea Hawk had just walked in right after they did.

"Woah, what happened to you guys?" Mermista asked, eyeing them up and down. "It's a long story..." Bow replied.

(Earlier)

Bow, Perfuma, and Frosta were making their way to the Horde campsite not to far from their camp. The ship was said to be there. Well, it was, according to the scouts. For all they know, the Horde could have moved the ship to a more guarded place. Probably near one of the spires.

Frosta suddenly groaned. Bow looked up from his tracking pad. "What is it?" he asked. "How far are we from this place? It feels like we've been walking for hours," she asked. Bow shrugged. He was too busy trying to locate the ship, he wasn't really focused on how long they were gone. Surely, the other princesses would come if they were gone for too long.

"Frosta, I'm sure we've only been out here for about twenty minutes," Perfuma said to her. "But it feels like it's been a million years!" the ice princess said. "It looks like we're almost there just... hang on for another ten minutes," Bow said. Frosta widened her eyes.

"Ten minutes?!" she asked.

"Uh... yeah?"

The girl groaned.

A faint shuffling sound caused them all to stop in their tracks.

"What was that?" Perfuma asked. "I don't know... It could have been a clone. Let's hide until we know for sure," Bow suggested. Then the three of them dove behind a bush.

"Everyone stay quiet. We don't want them too— ahh!"

Out of nowhere, a figure appeared behind them and picked Bow up from the ground. The two others slowly turned around to face their end. It was Scorpia.

"Oh, great! Out of all people!" Frosta said as she formed ice fists. She punched Scorpia hard in the stomach, only causing her ice fists to break into pieces. Frosta widened her eyes and stared up nervously at the princess.

"Scorpia! Hey... I know you didn't mean to ruin princess prom, am I right? Hah!"

She turned her head to the side and stared deep into Frosta soul as if somewhere inside, she remembered who she was.

Perfuma took Frosta's arm and pulled the both of them away, out of the bushes. Scorpia threw Bow aside and launched herself at them. Perfuma quickly made a wall so Scorpia couldn't get past.

But then Scorpia used her powers to blast the blockade away and grabbed onto Frosta.

"Scorpia, no!" Perfuma said. Scorpia stopped strangling Frosta to look at the flower princess who smiled. "We're going to help you, I promise. You just have to... let her go for a minute." Scorpia continued to stare. "Please..."

Just then, the two of them heard a loud crackling sound. Scorpia dropped Frosta and groaned in pain. Then she threw someone off her back and took off.

"Uh, what just happened?" Frosta asked. Perfuma shrugged. They both jumped when they when they heard a groan that did not sound like Bow's. But it sounded really familiar.

They gave each other a quick glance before making their way behind the bushes where it seemed the groan came from. Then they saw purple hair peeking up from behind a bush.

"Oh boy," the girl said. "Entrapta!" Perfuma said, now recognizing the voice. They both rushed over to her and helped her up from the ground.

"Oh! Perfuma! Frosta! It's been so long since I've seen you guys, where have you been?" she said. "At camp? And where have you been?" Frosta asked. "Well you know? The usual." Usual meaning disappearing randomly to do unnecessary research in the woods. Preferably near the Horde spires.