4 | Days that are Numbered

Catra sighed as they approached a cliff.

"Why are we at the top of a cliff? I thought we were going to Mystacor?" Catra asked. "You've never been to Mystacor?" Bow asked. The cat shook her head. "Well, this is the entrance," Bow replied. "Is it invisible? I don't see anything," Catra said. "Just jump," Bow said and proceeded to jump off the cliff. Catra widened her eyes and peeked over the edge.

"Did he just... jump off the cliff?" the cat asked, shocked. Adora nodded ever so casually. "You're acting so casual about this. Your friend just died! That was harsh blondie. Even for you. Honestly, I kinda saw it coming, but not so soon." She heard a few crackling sounds before Bow appeared again over a cloud of fog. He was on a big floating rock.

"I heard that," he said. "Boohoo, he's alive," Catra said. Adora glared at her but she just laughed. "C'mon Catra, as you said, we don't have much time," Adora said. Then she grabbed Catra's hand but she immediately pulled away.

"We don't have to jump together while holding hands like in those corny romance movies," Catra said, rolling her eyes. Adora raised her eyebrow. "You watch romance movies?" she asked. Catra widened her eyes. "What? Did I say that?" she asked. "I don't even want to know the things you watch. Let's just go," Adora said. Then she proceeded to jump off the cliff and onto the rock. Catra looked down at them and gulped.

"Are you sure this is safe?" she asked. "Just hurry up!" Adora exclaimed annoyingly. Catra took a deep breath and jumped off the cliff. She landed next to Bow and the rock proceeded to move. "So it takes us to Mystacor?" Catra asked. "Yeah. It's protected by an invisibility spell so this is the only way to get inside," Adora replied. Catra tried to hide her excited expression. Bow smirked. "C'mon, y'know this is pretty cool," he said.

"Shut up arrows."

The floating rock took them through the invisibility barriers and arrived at Mystacor. Bright Moon guards and sorcerers surrounded the place. They managed to get past them and inside the palace.

"We have to find you a disguise. If they knew you were... you, they'd attack you for sure," Adora said to Catra while transforming out of She-Ra. "And you're not that easy to disguise," Bow mumbled. Catra rolled her eyes even when she knew he was right. "I've never seen anyone else of your species on Etheria," Bow continued. "I've been thinking about the same thing," Adora said. "Where are you from, Catra?" Catra shrugged and Adora went silent.

"Right, Shadow Weaver found you when you were a baby, right? You don't know anything about where you came from," Adora said willingly. "I mean, that's what she told me. She could have just made that up to make me shut up after asking her so many times 'where did I come from, where did I come from'. I'd be annoyed with myself too," Catra said. Adora eyed her questionably. Catra shrugged in response.

"How about we focus on our current mission and not the past," Bow suggested. Catra nodded. "Sounds like a great plan boy with arrows," Catra said smiling innocently. Bow groaned. "Would it kill you to stop calling me any nickname at all that has 'arrows' in it?" he asked. "Probably," the cat replied. The curly-haired boy sighed.

Then, Adora threw a cape at Catra. "Put that on. It'll cover your ears and tail," she says. Catra put it on but her ears still stood up. "They'll see my ears sticking out of my head!" she exclaimed. "We'll just say that you have some... disability," Adora said. "Disability?! A disability?! Is that the best you can think of?!" Catra asked. Both Adora and Bow didn't reply. "Well, aren't you two the smartest people I've ever met!" Catra muttered sarcastically.

Bow sighed. "Why is she here again?" he asked. "She's going to help us find Shadow Weaver," Adora replied. Bow gave her a look that said 'Are you sure were talking about the same person?!' Adora sighed. "Trust me, I know she can be a bit...you know... But I had to grow up with that!" Adora whisper-yelled. Catra scoffed.