"My three boys..."

Peter One was going ham on Goblin, punching, kneeing, elbowing, kicking, and throwing him. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right as he was about to deliver the finishing blow, he was teleported to the top of the Statue of Liberty. There was Doctor Strange, trying to prevent something from happening. 

"What's happening?!" he asked.

"They're starting to come through," panted Strange. "And I can't stop them.

As Peter One looked up to the sky, he could see multiple purple cracks opening up, revealing silhouettes of what looked to be a hunter with a spear and crossbow, a man who looked like a scorpion, a vampire, and many more.

"Can you cast the spell that makes everyone forget that I'm Spider-Man?"

"No!" said Strange. "That spell was destroyed, along with the box."

"Then... then, cast a new spell. But this time, make everyone forget who Peter Parker is. No exceptions. Make EVERYONE forget who I am."

"But you don't understand..." said a choked up Strange. "Th- that would mean that everyone who cares and... loves you... we'd have no memory of you."

"But it would work, right?" asked Peter One.

Strange sighed and swallowed the lump in his throat, before speaking up.

"You, uh... you better say your goodbyes. You don't have long... See you around, kid."

"Thank you, sir."

"Call me 'Stephen,'" he smiled.

"Thank you, Stephen."

"Ah... still feels weird."

Peter One was about to leave, but gave Strange a quick hug. After a few seconds, Peter One released and went to go say goodbye to his brothers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Landing back where Goblin had stabbed Peter Two, Peter One ran back to say goodbye to his big brothers. When he landed, he could see Norman looking at him, with glossy eyes. Turns out, Peter Three had cured him, permanently getting rid of the Green Goblin persona.

"Peter?" he asked, worriedly. "...What have I done?"

Peter One ignored him and ran up to his brothers. As he ran up to them, he could see that Peter Three was holding Peter Two up.

"Hey, I- I think this is it. I think you're about to go home!"

"Ok," said Peter Two.

"Alright," nodded Peter Three, who was holding Peter Two up. 

"Um, look, I, uh... thank you! I just want to- I want you- I want to tell you that... Gah, I really don't know how to say this. I-"

"Peter..." said Peter Three, knowing what his little brother was trying to say.

"You know..." said Peter Two. "...It's what we do."

Peter smiled.

"Yeah, it's what we do," he said. "Um... right. I gotta go find Ned and Dani, but- ah!" he sighed, before giving his brothers a hug, which they happily returned. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!"

After a few seconds, the brothers released from the hug. Just then, an old man walked up to them and smiled, proudly.

"My three boys..." said the old man. "Excelsior."

Within the blink of an eye, the old man was gone, but most certainly not forgotten.

"I gu- I guess I'll see ya!" said Peter, with a smile.

"Alright," nodded Peter Two.

"Aight."

As Peter One swung back up to find his girlfriend and best friend, the two big brothers smiled, feeling proud of their little bro.