"Stop tampering with the spell!"

In the basement, Strange was in his suit, getting ready to cast the spell.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Peter?"

"Yes... I'm sure."

"Nice knowing you, Spider-Man."

"Wait, what?" asked Peter, walking into the perimeter of the spell.

"The entire world is about to forget that Peter Parker is Spider-Man... including me."

"Wait, everyone?" asked Peter. "So, Dani's gonna forget everything we've ever been through."

"Stop tampering with the spell!" said Strange, through gritted teeth, while he was trying to keep the spell under control.

"Oh, my gosh! Ned! He's my best friend. MJ is also a good friend, and my Aunt May should really know!"

"Stop talking!"

Just then, the room around them cracked, revealing a purple intergalactic-like atmosphere. The gravity in the room vanished, Peter and Strange floating in mid air, while Strange tried to fix everything.

"Basically, everyone who knew who I was before should still know!"

After a few seconds of trying to repair the room and contain the spell, Strange did so.

"What just happened?" asked Peter.

"You!" said Stephen, as he pointed at the teenager. "You happened. I told you not to tamper with the spell and look what you did!"

"Did it work?"

"Well, considering today's opposite day, then yes! It did work."

"I- I'm just gonna-"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter wasn't able to finish his sentence, when he was transported outside.

"That's awesome," he half-smiled, before activating his Iron Spider suit to cover his body. "Hey, T.E.R.E.S.A.?"

"Yes, Peter?"

"By any chance, are there any staff members from M.I.T. nearby?"

"Searching... The head of admissions is on her way to the airport. She's currently stuck in traffic, on the Alexander Hamilton Bridge."

"Got it. Thanks, T.E.R.E.S.A.!"