"You have someone?"

The three Peters were in the school lab, working on cures for the villains. Peter was having trouble concentrating though.

Hey, uh..." he began, getting the attention of the other Peters. "How'd you get through the pain of... losing someone?"

"Well..." said Peter. "With the help of my Cimorelli sisters, especially my wife, Lauren... I was able to get back to being me... And not only do you have your Cimorelli sisters, and us..." he said, pointing to himself and the oldest Peter. "But you also have what I never had... A true, genuine, caring, and good best friend."

"Yeah... my Cimorelli sisters helped me a bunch, too," responded Peter. "Just... just don't let them go... Without a doubt, on any Earth, that family are good people."

Dani smiled and blushed. With that, the Spider-Men went back to work, before Peter stopped them again.

"You know..." he said, looking up at the second oldest Peter. "You look just like Andrew Garfield.

"Wait, really?" asked Peter, who was pulling out his phone. "Y- you really think so? Because my wife, Lauren? She doesn't think I look like him. Uh, you mind if I record you saying that, so I can prove her wrong?"

"Uh... sure?" Peter questioned.

"Great, thanks!" smiled Peter, who was struggling to turn his phone on. "...What the heck?... Why won't it turn on?"

"Um, maybe it's because your Earth's electronics don't work on this Earth... you know? Different frequencies and all?" suggested Peter.

Peter sighed and put his phone back in his pocket. Peter saw this and put a hand on his shoulder. Meanwhile, Dani leaned over to her boyfriend and leaned her forehead on his.

"Three yous..." she smiled. "But you're my favorite."

Peter smiled, then frowned, still remembering what happened just moments before.

"Peter... I know this might not be worth much, but... I'm still here."

He sniffled and looked into her green eyes.

"Babe... having you here? It helps... a lot... Thank you."

"Of course."

Looking at his little brother and Dani cuddling, Peter grew uncomfortable.

"You have someone?" asked Peter.

"Yeah, it's just weird seeing Dani with another version of me... The Dani in my universe is like my little sister."

"Uh, about that..." said Peter. "I'm kinda dating her"

"Wait, what?!" cried Peter. "I don't care if you're me, you better not hurt my little sis."

"What's happening here?" asked Peter.

"I- I promise you... me... sir... man... Spider-Man... Peter-" said Peter, before starting his sentence again. "I promise, I'm not gonna hurt her."

"Alright, cool."

"Cool."

"Cool?"

All of them stayed silent for a second, before Peter started to laugh.

"That was really weird."

"Yeah, it was," chuckled Peter.

"Yeah... I'm still confused..." laughed Peter.

They laughed, then got back to their work, before the tallest Peter spoke up.

"Do you?" he asked the eldest Peter Parker.

"Uh, yeah, actually. I'm engaged to Lisa," said Peter.

The two younger Peters looked at their big brother, in confusion.

"Well, my Lisa... Uh, it gets confusing here."

"Yeah," laughed Peter. "Really, you and Lisa? Really? Did she ever do that thing where she belted in your ear to wake you up, when you were late for school?"

"Uh, no," chuckled the oldest one. "No, not at all. Why? Your Lisa did that to you?"

"Yeah, for, like, a long time..." said the second oldest, before turning to the youngest. "What about you? Your Lisa ever do that?"

"Uh... yeah, but she only did that, like, once or twice."

"So, you know how it feels!"

"Yeah, it sucks..." said Peter, before turning to his oldest brother. "You really lucked out there, man."

"Yeah I did..." Peter smiled, fondly. "She's the greatest."

Just then, Ned stood up from his seat.

"Peter?" he called.

"Yeah?" they all said, at the same time.

"Uh, Peter?" asked Ned.

"We're all called Peter

"We're all called Peter."

"Uh... Peter... Parker?" asked Ned.

"Same here..." they responded, again.

"Th- the one with the gold on his suit

"Th- the one with the gold on his suit."

"Oh, right!" said Peter, before running over to his best friend.

Looking over to the Peter in the lab coat and gloves, Peter whispered to him.

"Hey, how come he gets gold in his suit?" he asked.

"Beats me," shrugged Peter, before getting back to work.