"I wanna fight an alien!"

After choosing the place to draw out the villains, the Spider-Men went to the Statue of Liberty, which was under renovation.

"Alright, guys! You set?" asked Peter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yep!" called Peter, after webbing one of the cures above his head. "We're all good."

Meanwhile, Peter was looking out to the Hudson River, through one of the openings of the scaffolding.

"You know, Max was, like... the sweetest guy ever..." he told his brothers. "Till he fell into a... pool of electric eels."

"That'll do it," sighed Peter.

When Peter turned around, he looked down at his boots for a few seconds, before looking up at his older brother.

"...All the things I wish I could've done differently..." he said, solemnly.

Peter knew what his middle brother was talking about, for he'd felt that sense of regret and failure for quite some time.

"...Now, to have a second chance..." responded Peter.

"Yeah..." said Peter.

As Peter looked up, Peter felt his back beginning to tighten and cramp.

"Oh, there it goes..." he sighed, before he tried to crack his back on the bar behind him.

"Huh... wh- you ok?" questioned a chuckling Peter.

"Oh, it's... my back. It's kinda... stiff, from all the swinging, I guess."

"Oh, yeah. No, I got a middle back thing, too," smiled Peter.

"Really?"

"Yeah... You, you want me to crack it?"

Peter stopped for a few seconds, before standing up.

"Yeah..." he said.

"Yeah?" asked Peter.

"Yeah, that'd be great."

"Alright."

Peter gestured for his big brother to cross his arms, which he did. Getting behind him, Peter wrapped his arms around him.

"You ready?" asked Peter.

"Yeah," said Peter, before being hoisted up, and bounced up and down. "Hmmph!"

After a few seconds, Peter's back finally cracked.

"Yep, that's good..." Peter commented.

"Ok..." said Peter, before setting his older brother back down on the ground. "How is it?" he asked, with a cocky, little smile, holding his arms out.

"Wow..." gasped Peter, as he stretched his arms. "That's good!"

"Right?"

"That's better."

"Yeah," smiled Peter, before patting the other Peter on the back.

"Wow!" Peter stretched, with a look of amazement on his face.

After cracking his big brother's back, Peter crouched back down and smiled.