Forever~ (Dark Grey x Notme)

Headcanon: Notme (who is 17) is single and Chewie and him were brothers.
Thanks to @Angel_the_saint for the heavy inspiration.
((Dark Grey's point of view))

I held Chewie's beanie close to my chest. Some stupid driver going at 100 miles per hour had rammed into him, killing them both instantly. The love of my life was gone.
"Why... I loved you, Chewie. Why did you have to leave me so soon?" I asked no one.
I was left with a huge hole in my heart, one that I needed to fill. But who could possibly fill it? Wait. Notme could. He was Chewie's brother, the closest one to him.
I decided to call him, and after a few rings he picked up.
"Hello?"
"Hey, Notme!" I replied in the most upbeat tone I could muster.
"Oh. Hey Dark Grey..." he seemed really sad. I could definitely tell why.
"Um, what are you doing?" I asked.
"Setting up the funeral for you-know-who," he replied.
"Need any help?" I said.
"Nah, Sweet's helping. We're almost done anyway." he responded.
"Well, um, see you soon I guess.." I said before he hung up.

I need to keep him away from anyone else who could take him from me. I grabbed the things I needed to make him mine. Then I went to the place where, if I remember correctly, the funeral would take place; Chewie's old favorite park. I saw the man of my dreams talking to the girl with the yellow shirt. I noticed she wasn't wearing her usual partyhat, but instead had a miniature tophat on her head. I hid behind the bushes as I eavesdropped on their conversation.
"Thanks, Sweet. I needed some company." Notme told her.
"No problem! I needed to get outside." she replied.
"So I'll see you soon?" he asked. No you won't... because you're mine. I thought, my eyes twitching.
"Of course,"she replied.

They walked away from each other, and I waited for Sweet to go home. Notme just stuck around next to a pond with a sad frown. He once told me that Chewie loved that pond for the longest time. I walked up to him with an evil grin plastered on my face, a chloroform rag in my hand.
"Oh hey Dark Grey." he said before noticing the rag. "What are you- Mmpphh!!"
I covered his mouth with the cloth. He was trying his best to fight, but soon his body went limp.
I slung him over my shoulder, bringing him back to my house, and did a few more things to make sure he'd stay mine...
Like getting rid of Sweet.

[this happens to the poor boy too often]
((Notme's point of view))

My eyes fluttered open after what I could only assume was hours. I was in a small, dark room, laying down on a mattress. I tried to sit up, but I discovered that my arms were tied behind my back in a tight knot. I eventually was able to sit up, and I looked around to see a familiar reddish-blonde haired person.
He walked over to me, his stride laced with what I thought was insanity.

Dark Grey sat on the mattress next to me, grinning.
"Let me go!" I shouted.
"I'm sorry, but I can't do that." he replied menacingly.
"Why not?" I asked.
"Oh Notme, I thought you would already know." he said ominously.
"Huh?"
"Chewie is gone, you're the closest one to him. The perfect replacement.~"
"You're sick! I bet my friends and what remains of my family will find me!" I shouted.

"You really think that someone like Sweet will come and take you from me?" he asked.
"Exactly!" I exclaimed.
Dark Grey pulled a small black object out of his pocket. I saw it was a mini tophat, one that looked exactly like Sweet's. He rotated it a little, and it... had a blood stain...
My eyes started to leak, I understood what happened.
"How could you?" I asked, my voice cracking. "Do you think Matthew would have wanted this?!"
He only chuckled.
"Your brother doesn't have a say anymore." He replied. "You're mine." He leaned up to my ear. "Forever~"
I started to sob, I liked Dark Grey before. But he just had to pull a yandere and kill Sweet and kidnap me! He began to wipe my tears with his thumb, trying to comfort me.
"Don't worry, I'm here~" he said.
"N-No.." I whimpered.

He went in front of me, slowly closing the gap between our faces. He was kissing me! I was blushing even though I hated this, trying my best to resist. Too bad I'm a very submissive person, and just gave up after a while.
After pulling away, he started to whisper a tune that was all too familiar.
Chewie's proudest song.

"Can't be the one, I'm not the imposter. Who has the gun, body in Reactor.."
he sang.
It was a good three minutes before the song was over, every second making me long for my brother.

I miss him.

Why did Chewie's time as a musician have to be cut short? He was one of the best rappers I knew! Even though he was only 15 years old, he was featured on many different popular songs, that's how talented he was! Why?! And now Sweet, another talented person, is gone for good...
I was crying from my thoughts, why did Dark Grey go insane? Why did that one person have to be going so fast? All I wanted to do was hang out with my favorite person ever, but apparently that's too much to ask...
I was too caught up in crying to notice Dark Grey had left me. Alone. Like everyone else did.

"Notme? Can you hear me?" a familiar voice asked. It sounded feminine..
"Who's there?" I asked, panicked.
"It's me! Sweet! I'm a ghost!" she replied. I saw movement out of the corner of my eye, and there was a floating object waving around as if trying to get my attention. I yelped in surprise when I felt something touch my hands.
"Hmm, that's a really tight knot.. Lemme see if I can find something to cut it." she said. There were shuffling sounds and boxes opening everywhere.
"Aha!" Sweet said finally. A pair of scissors floated towards me, eventually cutting the binds that held my hands together. My wrists were very raw, but I was grateful to be free.
"So why can't I see you?" I asked.
"I'm kinda new to this, I don't know how to switch between visible and invisible." She replied.

I heard the door open, and Dark Grey walked in. He quickly realized my hands weren't tied, an angry scowl appearing on his face. Sweet let out an angry groan, fading into visibility. The area around her was foggy, and she was somewhat transparent.
"You killed me!" she shouted.
"I had to, Sweet! You would've taken him from me!" he argued.
"What do you mean 'take him from you'?! I was being a good friend!"
They argued back and forth, and I saw this as an opportunity to escape. I silently slipped out the door, running as fast as I could. I ran to the last place he'd look for me; the road where Chewie died.

I was panting once I got to the street. I stopped next to a tree, sliding onto the ground and curling into a ball. I whimpered all my thoughts out, crying.
"I just wanted to spend time with you, Matthew..."
"We can still be together!" I heard someone call out. I looked up to see a kid with my golden brown skin color, a white shirt, and a familiar red beanie.
"Y'know, as much as people say heaven is perfect, it's nowhere near that without you."
I stood up and blinked a couple of times to make sure I was seeing this right. He was still there.
We ran to each other, and I weeped as we hugged.

"I missed you, lil' bro!"
"Me too, man. Me too."