27. Who's Telling Sam?

When she kissed him, his entire system felt like it was overloaded. The adrenaline and the hormones rushed. His heart raced, his breath hitched, his head swam. 107 years old and feeling like a damn teenager again. It was fucking exhilarating. His arms instinctively wrapped around her as he tried not to completely lose control.

All common sense went out the window as she pulled him down onto the bed with her. As she hastily pawed at his chest, he pulled his shirt off. She was kissing him hungrily and moaning as he ground his hips into her. This is about the time she would normally stop and apologize for not being as pretty as he was under her clothes, but she didn't fucking care anymore. She just wanted him. Immediately.

"Fuck..." he moaned, as she kissed his neck. "Is this okay?"

"What do you think?" She panted and pulled her shirt off. "Get your goddamn clothes off and ruin me..."

"Are you sure?" He breathed. "Not that I'm complaining, but I haven't done this in a while and I don't want to be a disappointment..."

"The only way you'll disappoint me is if you leave..." She reached over to her nightstand and grabbed a condom. "Unless this isn't what you want."

"God no, you are fucking everything I want..." he breathed, taking the condom from her hand. "...you have no idea how much I want you."

"I think I have some idea." She smirked and ground her hips into his. "Seriously, though. If this is too much for you, James, we can stop. I don't want you to feel pressured or uncomfortable."

"See? This is what I'm talking about." He smiled and stroked her cheek. "You are the kindest person I've ever met. I'm trying to get in your pants and you're making sure I'm the one who's okay with it."

"Consent is key and I truly don't want to push you." She kissed his nose. "So you're trying to get in my pants, eh? What are we waiting for?"

"Just this." He sighed. "I want to be honest here, you have to know that I'm about a  second away from completely falling for you...and this is not something that I expected or planned." He motioned between them. "Please don't break my heart." He looked at her with pleading eyes. "I don't think I could take it."

"Don't worry, tough guy..." she smiled sadly. "...I'll be the one who ends up shattered when this is over." She kissed him softly.

"Zoe, look at me, okay?" He held her face. "I'm not him. There's nobody else but you. And I'm willing to take the chance if you are."

"Fucking hell, James..." she laughed and rolled her eyes. "...you're too hot to just go around saying things like that with your clothes half off. A girl's gonna get ideas...Now where were we?"

He grinned and kissed her passionately, not caring anymore about hiding his feelings or any other part of himself. As he kissed her, he felt the weight of the world lift, and drank in every detail. The softness of her skin, the taste of her lips, the feeling of her heart pounding beneath him, the sound of her soft moans. Like the first time she hugged him, he let himself go. He was okay. He was safe...he was removing his pants.

"Still okay?" She nibbled his ear. "You looked far away for a second."

"Just trying to be in the moment." He kissed his way down her neck. "You okay?"

"Absolutely..." she moaned at his touch, trying not to say anything stupid to ruin the moment.

He kissed and caressed his way down her body, stopping at the waistband of her scrubs. Looking up at her as she ran her fingers through his hair, he started playing with the drawstring and raised his eyebrows to ask permission. She nodded and he untied the knot, sliding the fabric down her legs. Her thighs were fucking begging to be kissed, as he melted into their softness. She arched her back as he kissed a trail up the inside of one, while teasingly stroking the other. As he sucked on her hip, he slid his flesh hand over her underwear. She shuddered and he looked up at her again.

"I'm yours, James..." she moaned.

"Fuck yes." He immediately removed her underwear and almost lost his mind at the sensory overload. He teased her gently with his fingers, only stopping momentarily to watch her reaction. "You're all mine..." he breathed and began to devour her with an intensity she was not used to. His nerves were getting the better of him, which is why he was determined to please her first. He wasn't joking when he said it had been a while. The way her body was responding to him was better than he could remember with any woman before her, then again his memory wasn't always the best when it came to the good things. He didn't want to waste a second. Every noise she made had him wanting to hear more. Every fiber of his being wanted to drown in her. He moaned along with her when he slipped his fingers inside to add to the fervent movements of his mouth. By the time he couldn't take it anymore and needed to feel her body fully beneath him, she had finished three times and was a shaking mess. He found the condom and slid it on, crawling back up her body. As he went to kiss her, she held his face in her hands. He kissed her sweetly and asked "Is this okay?"

"Yes, god yes...please!" She begged, wrapping her legs around him. "Please, James!"

He almost lost it at the sound of her begging. As he entered her, he moaned loudly, relishing the feeling of her body taking him in. He wanted to give her time to get used to him, but she had other ideas as she grabbed his ass to pull him in further. He took the hint and started moving, her body meeting his every stroke. He watched her face, wanting to commit each detail to memory. As he kissed her, she moaned into his mouth, making it harder to stay in control. He felt her moving faster with him and knew he wouldn't last much longer, super soldier or not, he was too far gone. "Tell me what you need..." He growled.

"Oh fuck, harder!" She moaned loudly, pulling him to her. "Harder!"

He obliged, and soon she was crying his name again. As he felt her release, his began crashing down, coming just a few thrusts later calling out for her.

As they laid spent and panting, wrapped around each other, he chuckled. "Who's telling Sam?"