🧸5

"You sure you can do all this alone?" Jungkook asked  while packing his bag

"You sure you can do all this alone?" Jungkook asked while packing his bag.

It was 3pm and I was in the practical room, working on our project. Aera left an hour ago because of her parlour schedule and Jimin wasn't near because of some work. Jungkook got a call from his mom that his aunt gave birth of her baby and now he had to go and about Soobin, he was absent today.

"I'll be ok kook," I replied, " I can do these myself."

"Don't force yourself if you can't. I don't understand what on earth was so important in the parlour that Aera had to leave ugh," Jungkook spoke being frustrated causing me to leave a sigh.

"Leave it kook. I can do this," I assured.

"Listen, if you don't feel like to work anymore just leave an application that you're not feeling well and leave for home ok? Don't overwork," Jungkook said.

"Okay okay I'll keep it in my mind now leave kook. You're gonna be late," I said while focusing on my work.

Swinging his bag around his shoulder Jungkook left before bidding me goodbye. After his leaving I again focused back on my work.

It's been half an hour I was working, completely alone in this practical room. I was busy placing the clothes properly on the model stand and I swear, it isn't possible to do alone.

If it was someone else instead of me, Jimin would surely be here to help. Sigh... it's me.

After trying for the 10th time I finally gave up, the clothes are too slippery to stay on it's place. Just then a knock interrupted the pin drop silence of the room, causing me to divert my gaze towards the entrance.

"Soobin?" I said, " you came?"

" No I didn't because I felt sick in the morning. But now I'm feeling quite well so I came since we have to complete our project within this week," he said.

"Uh, you really didn't have to Soobin-shi... we can manage it," I said.

"We? I only can see it's you who's working," he asked and I ended up telling him where everyone was.

"I see... but isn't it hard for you to do all this alone? Let me help you," saying that he walked up to me.

"Uh, Soobin-shi, it's completely ok, don't bother yourself. I can do it myself," I said.

" No I'll help you. It's hard to do alone. tell me what I have to do," and with that he ended up helping me till our work was done.

~~~

"You know what mr. Plushy? Today I was working alone in the practical room, the work was really hard to complete alone...," I said while taking a spoonful of Latte macchiato.

"Everyone left without even caring about me... Jimin left for some work which I... doubt was even important, Aera left.... for the parlour. And...about Jungkook, well he had to go since... his aunt just ... gave birth of a baby...," I spoke while gulping down the macchiato. Super delicious.

It was 7:30pm and I decided to go to the café again, since I needed some rest. And yeah, of course for my little conversation with Bella's plushy.

I was exhausted with all the works for project and if Soobin didn't came... I don't know how would I complete all those works. It was never possible without him.

"Mr. Plushy, do you know why I said I doubt if Jimin's work was important?" I asked while mixing my drink with the help of the spoon, absentminded.

"Because I don't think he actually had any work," I spoke , leaving a sigh.

"Since Aera left and it was just me, Jungkook and him left, so there was a chance of me and him getting alone if Jungkook goes to the restroom or takes a break," I said , still looking at my drink.

"Guess, to avoid facing me alone, he left excusing that he had some work...," I said, the words came out of my mouth with a low voice.

I stopped mixing my drink and kept staring at it, my mind can't focus here anymore.

"Why did he have to do it?" I asked looking at the giant plushy in front of me, " Am I a monster? I'd not eat him up , will I?"

" I'd not disturb him, wouldn't do anything that could probably bother him. I don't want him to get uncomfortable around me...," I stated before looking down at my drink again.

"...why does he hate me when I, .... love him with all my heart?" I said to myself but clear enough for the plushy to hear. Well... only if he could really hear...

"But," I looked up at the plushy again with a sweet smile, "I'm happy because of Soobin."

"He felt sick yet he came and helped me when no one was there for me. And even though he was a little sick and I told him not to work, he still helped and did whatever he could," I stated .

"If he didn't come today, I wouldn't be able to complete my works, I'm really very thankful to him, he's such a nice person," I said as the smile of satisfaction made it's way across my face.

"And...," I looked elsewhere , thinking about Soobin.

"He's cute too," I said , looking back at the plushy with a smile.

"Sometimes he's so innocent that it feels if he really is a student of university. That's what I find really cute about him," I said.

"And he's helpful and kind too which is really very nice about him.... Guess I'll get closer with him someday," I spoke followed by a giggle.

 Guess I'll get closer with him someday," I spoke followed by a giggle

🧸💜