🧸12

Park Jimin was there, inside the plushy

I sat there frozen, not even breathing. Eyes stopped blinking and brain stopped processing. I was totally shocked to witness such a thing I never thought I'd have to see.

Walking up to me Jimin held my shoulders to make me stand up. I automatically stood, not bothered to think what he was doing. My eyes never leaving his gaze.

Removing my hands from my mouth he cupped my face and before I could realise anything, he pressed his lips on mine.

My breath hitched and I turned into a statue feeling his soft lips on mine. He tilted his head slightly while still kissing me with his eyes closed, the tip of his nose brushed against my skin sending shivers down my spine.

My trembling hands slowly made their way up to his chest as I pushed him slightly only to feel him pulling me closer and wrapped his hands around my body tightly. He was kissing me gently yet passionately.

"I'm sorry," he spoke in between the kiss, " sorry for hurting you."

The moment felt surreal.

Opening his eyes slowly he gently pulled away from me, eyes never leaving my shocked gaze.

"I'm sorry for hurting you a lot," he stated again while looking at me with a sorrowful gaze.

"J-jimin...you..." this was all I could utter.

"Let me explain," he said.
"P-please..." I spoke, my eyes still wide opened.

"The story of Bella getting Taehyung as her  boyfriend because of this plushy is a complete lie," he started as I stared at him with all concerns.

"It was Bella's idea for us to get closer," he said.

"The day Jungkook told me that you love me, I gave him my reply, but told him not to tell you . Because I wanted you to confess to me by yourself. And that's why I tried to talk with you, to meet you," he started explaining.

"Y-you wanted m-me to c-confess by m-myse-,"

"Yes,"he nodded cutting me off, "I just wanted you to tell me about your feelings by yourself and that's why I wanted to meet you. Not to reject your proposal."

My lips parted as I stared at him.
He didn't want to reject me...?

"But when I realised you don't want to meet me and fleeing from me, I got so upset and anger grew inside me. So I started avoiding you, to let you feel the same thing you made me feel. But , you never came back."

"I told about all this to Bella but never mentioned your name . So when one day I saw you in this café I was so shocked and told Bella right away that you're the girl who loves me. Bella was surprised too."

"And then one day Bella came up with this idea to put me inside this plushy so that you could talk with me thinking that you're talking to a teddy without any hesitation.  I really wanted to know what you actually are feeling about me because you had literally no response for me being ignorant towards you. I just couldn't depend on Bella's words that you love me. So, in order to hear everything by myself I decided to follow Bella's plushy idea."