I cannot believe it, It's a ghost. I was about to slit his throat without second thought when some guard interrupted me "Your Majesty, I'm with him! And he is telling the truth!" He said with quick voice, I looked at them angrily "If this is lies then I will kill you both!" I yelled angrily, They both shook their heads "No, Your Majesty we are telling the truth!" They both yelled, I turned around and walked back to the other side "this should be good, we go back!" I yelled loudly.

My mens groaned, their feets were tired but I needed to see what if she is really there, it's impossible. Nikolai had her and if she's not there? I swear someone might lose their heads. I hopped on my horse before letting it run to the other side "hyah!" My mens followed me while riding their horses.

Evelyn's Pov

Sitting on my bed, waiting for Thomas. Anne kept hugging me and Carl talking nonstop "We missed you so much! I really thought you escaped, oh. Look at you, what happened?!" He asked loudly, I shushed him "Nikolai is a good person, he just needed someone to love and care for him" I replied, Anne laughed "We know his intention, it's a joke right? I'm sure it is" She said while laughing.

I glared at her and she stayed silent "Okay, you are not helping. I'm just gonna sit here and wait for Thomas to come back" I said while crossing my arms, Carl replied "I'm sure he is coming back here, he was going crazy without you. I thought the war starts tomorrow morning but I guess he thought about you that made him to plan the war today" He said, I sighed and looked down "I'll explain everything to him" I replied.

Carl and Anne nodded "Agree, you need to rest for now while waiting for Thomas. He must be on his way now, you dont know how much worried and angry he is! He is not himself" She replied, I nodded "I guess, he cant live without me" I said while trying not to form a blush on my face, Carl sighed "Don't worry, For now. We'll give you rest, we'll be outside your room when Thomas comes inside and talk to you, okay?" He asked, I chuckled softly "Don't listen to our private conversations!" I said loudly.

Anne laughed and pulled Carl with him "No problem, were here for you!" She said while winking then walked outside the room before closing the door, I sit back down on my bed and rests myself but I cant seem to feel tired because I need to see Thomas and talk to him. What if he'll not believe that I'm here and what if he'll continue the war.

My mind is mess, I dont know if he'll believe that I'm here or not. Come on, Thomas please come back. I kept thinking with questions and negative answers for minutes, Later while waiting for Thomas. I heard a trumpet sound outside, I snapped out of my thoughts and walked quickly to the balcony to look outside and saw many mens in a horse with Ellesmere flag coming. I gasped, It's Thomas! A smile form in my lips and I turned around, opening the door opened as I walked downstairs to meet him.

While walking downstairs with a beating heart, I can hear them shouting "King Thomas is back!" They shouted together, I quickly ran infront and saw Thomas hopping off his horse. A tear left my eyes before running quickly in his arms, before Thomas noticed me. I already hugged him tightly in my arms, making him to move back slightly in surprised.

"Thomas! I missed you!" I whispered while crying silently, Thomas quickly reacted as he heard my voice "Evelyn! You're back!" He hugged me tightly as both our eyes filled with tears of joy. While hugging him tightly, Thomas held me tightly as he pulled me back inside the Castle "Mens stay outside and wait!" He shouted to his mens, they shouted back "Yes, sire!" I frowned my brows, why let them stay outside?

He pulled me inside his chamber, I kept hugging him tightly, missing him so much "Evelyn, I missed your embrace and your voice" He whispered to me, I nodded quickly and looked up to him. Caressing his cheeks "I am here now, I won't leave again" I said with a happy face, Thomas hugged me again "But how did you escaped?" He asked suddenly.

I shook my head "It's Nikolai, He let me go" I replied while looking into his eyes, Thomas frowned "That's impossible, he wants you to be his and that reason he stole you away from me then how come he let you go?" He asked confusely, I replied while shaking my head "He is just broken inside, Thomas. All he wanted is love and care" I said, Thomas scoffed "That man dont know how to love" He replied unbelievably.

"Thomas, listen. You didnt saw him that side but He wants to have peace with you, please give him a chance" I pleaded, Thomas laid me down on the bed with him beside me "Evelyn, I dont trust him. All I see of him is a liar and selfish man" He replied. I sighed and held his hand "I know you don't believe him that much but you trust me, please stop the war" I looked at him in the eyes while pleading.

Thomas looked at me in the eyes before placing his lips on me "Did he poison you? I would never stop the war" He replied, I pulled him away to reply him "If you dont want to stop the war then let me come with you" I said and Thomas sighed "both I didn't want to happen, Evelyn" He replied while kissing my shoulder, I gasped. What has happened to him?

"Thomas, stop" I said gently, my hair was tied up in a bun that made him to kiss on my nape. I know he misses me so much but it's just so sudden for him to do this to me after I just came back. Thomas kissed me deeply, his plump lips kisses me perfectly making me moan in the kiss. My hands wrapped around his neck, my fingers slowly caressing his dark locks.

His lips still savoring mines, his body and his heart craved for me. Thomas unbuttoned his sark and threw it on the floor. He again smashed his lips on my pink ones again, I broke the kiss making him groan at the lose of my touch. "Thomas, I am taking part on war" I said and Thomas quickly replied "No, you're not-" He parted his lips open and dropped his jaw in awe as I start to grind on him.

I looked up to him as Thomas tried to hold my waist but I slapped his hand away "I won't let you touch me until you say yes" I said while moving on his laps, making him to groan in pain. I smirk when I felt him getting harder, Thomas tried to get up but I pulled him back down and I let out a seducing moan near his ear. Thomas groaned "Ugh! Fine but you've to stay by my side" I smiled at him and sat up from the bed.

Thomas smiled while sliding my hair from my face and tugged it behind my ear. My head starts to hurt and I held my head gently "Wait- why am I feeling dizzy?" I furrowed my brows as I saw Thomas smiling, He held my arms as I was about to fall. "You should sleep, Evelyn" He said, I looked at him while furrowing my brows "What did you do to me?" I asked.

Thomas kissed my lips gently and looks in my half closed eyes "I don't want to lose you in this war, I lose everything to my enemies, my mother, my friend and my trust.. I almost lost you. Now I dont want to lose you again" He continued "You might not see me when you open your eyes again-" I cutted him off "N-no, Thomas. I need to be with yo-" My head dropped on his chest as I suddenly feel unconscious.

Thomas put some comfy clothes on me and laid me on the bed as he lets out a sigh "Everyone wants to take you away from me. But I wont let that happen until I am breathing" He whispered to himself.

Nikolai's Pov

I watched the time and it's nearly morning, I feel Thomas wouldn't agree to Evelyn's plan of stopping the war. My mens are getting ready while I'm now here getting worried "Your Majesty, we are getting ready. Shall we?" I looked at him for a while before turning around and walked to the balcony.

The general watched my back as I kept looking the view, it's almost 5 in the morning. I knew the battle is still going to continue even though she tried to stop and complain Thomas about it, looking up to the clouds. I whispered under my breathe "I'm sorry, Evelyn. A wrong person fell with you"