Chapter 3

"The white wizard approaches" Legolas  said "Do not let him speak he will put a spell on us" Aragorn said

"The white wizard approaches" Legolas said

"Do not let him speak he will put a spell on us" Aragorn said

-

Y/N grabbed her bow an arrow pointing it at the shining white figure in front of them , followed by Legolas , Aragorn and Gimli.

"We must be quick" Aragorn said

With a battle cry the four were about to attack but , Gimli's axe and Legolas's and Y/N's arrows are deflected.Aragorn dropped his sword as it started burning in his grasp. They shield their eyes with their hands from the bright light coming from the white wizard.

"You are tracking the foot steps of two young hobbits" said the white wizard

"Where are they?" Aragorn answered

"They passed this way, the day before yesterday." The white wizard answered "They met someone they did not expect. Does that comfort you?"

"Who are you? Show yourself" Aragorn demanded

The bright light dimmed , revealing Gandalf , all dressed in white. The four were shocked. Legolas , Gimli and Y/N bowed while Aragorn stood there still in shock.

"It cannot be. You fell" Aragorn said

"Through fire and water. From the lowest dungeon.I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth" Gandalf said "Until at last , i threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside. I've been sent back until my task is done."

"Gandalf!" Aragorn exclaimed

"Gandalf? Yes that is what they used to call me. Gandalf the Grey. That was my name." Gandalf said smiling

"Gandalf!" Gimli yelled out of happiness

"I am Gandalf the White." Gandalf said as Y/N smiled "And i come back to you now at the turn of the tide."

-

They walked through the forest , Gandalf was now wearing a gray cloak over his white rob. Y/N couldn't help but notice every time she took a quick glance at Legolas, he would already be staring at her and whenever she noticed he would quickly look away, but Y/N didn't think anything of it.

"One stage of your journey is over, another begins. War has come to Rohan.We must ride to Edoras with all speed."

-