𖥻 chapter nine

ava turns around, ready to get into her car, when heeseung snatches her by the arm & forces her to face him, a wicked grin on his lips. "hello there~"

"fuck off lee." she hisses & shakes his grip off, fixing her jacket as she looks up at him. "go annoy someone else, i've had enough of your shit."

"I'm not here to annoy you, darling." he snarls and places a hand on top of her car, leaning closer to her. "in fact, I'm here to negotiate."

negotiate?

"ahaa..." ava trails & leans back, arms crossed over her chest as she smirks. "another one of your failed deals?" he clicks his tongue, tilting his chin down and looking at her through his lashes. "cut it yoon, I'm serious."

"I told you, I don't do deals." ava says & attempts to push herself off the car, yet he pushes her back and keeps his hand on her shoulder. "you'll like this one, I promise."

"then be quick motherfucker!" a few heads turn around, ava waving them off as she turns her attention back to him. "can't you be lowkey for once?" "just spit it out."

heeseung wets his bottom lip and scrunches his nose, tapping his nails on the window. "you and nishimura are the only rookies here, hmm?" he starts, and ava nods. "obviously?"

"no sarcasm." he warns & clears his throat, the prolonging getting on her nerves as she grunts. "no appetizers. what's it lee?" she mocks & kicks his leg. heeseung takes a deep breath to avoid reacting, poking his inner cheek with his tongue.

"videos of him racing have been going around on twitter. boy's too good, he's almost a threat to gumball." he says & leans even closer, to the point that she can feel his hot breath fanning her cheek. she uses her pointer & pushes him away by his chest. "so?"

"so? imagine how good he is, since it's me admitting it." he smirks and takes her finger between his index & thumb and guides her hand back to her side. "as said, a threat to gumball."

"I really don't get your point lee." ava has grown irritated by now ─ and the proximity between them is not quite helping. she profusely ignores the flip of her stomach, as heeseung smiles down at her and fiddles with the ring on his thumb.

"let's get this boy out of the game." 

is he serious?

he can't be serious.

"seriously?" she gasps, brows creased in shock. heeseung nods, chewing on his bottom lip as he looks straight into her eyes. "yup."

oh, he's serious.

"fuck off lee." "oh c'mon, don't be a pussy and act like you don't want it." he challenges, huffing his cheeks in irritation as she waves him off and turns around, getting into her car in haste.

"no." she firmly says once the window is rolled down, looking up at him. "oh, and please. don't insult pussies like that. they're powerful enough to push a whole human being out."

"clearly, your mom didn't know what a waste of pain it would be to push an asshole like you out of hers." she says & turns the engine on, ready to drive off. heeseung panics, quickly shoving his hand in and tapping on the honk, the loud noise causing the racers and crews gathered there to look at them.

"heeseung!" "please!" "for fuck's sake, why are you so pressed? it's not even beneficial to me!" she argues, having a second look at the whole situation.

"here's where we make a deal, love." heeseung puts both hands above the window, leaning in as ava falls back on her seat, grunting in annoyance. "if only you lasted that long in bed."

"excuse me?" "BE! QUICK!" heeseung glares down at her, his pride crashed ─ and he'd have to let it slide for now, given that they're running out of time.

"make him fail and you secure yourself a win for the rest of the event."

he suggests, and ava stares up at him in disbelief. "and how am I supposed to do that, may I know?" she crosses her arms and raises a brow. heeseung shrugs. "I don't know, use your little feminist powers to find a way."

ava nods, staying quiet for a moment. she then sits up & shoves her head out of the window, coming face to face with heeseung. she tilts her head and smiles, and the next thing he knows, a big glob of saliva lands on his nose.

"what the fuck?" "you are pitiful." she coos & kicks the accelerator, speeding away. heeseung wipes the spit off his face & looks at her direction, his eyes glistening with a glint of rage.

"ya know lee, maybe you should just listen to her and reflect on yourself." jake pops up from behind, shame and disbelief written all over his face ─ and heeseung felt more humiliated than having a girl spit on his face.

"maybe then you'll realize how much of a wacker you've been." he finishes and walks back to his car, leaving him an ashamed mess.

how low can you get, lee heeseung?