Chapter-13

Vegas pointed towards the large LED screen and spoke, "Hereby I introduce 'Janus ' "........

[3rd P.O.V]

As Vegas progressed with the presentation, the amazement in people's eyes were at another level. He kept bringing on new surprises. His trump cards played really well, and the Government Officials seemed very pleased with the Employment Generation and Increase in Govt.'s Revenue Collection plan.

After the PPT Presentation, Vegas opted for Hologram to present the Model. He stressed over the Traditional structure and Vision's A.I Technology.

That was the Star of the night. The Icing on the cake.

His presentation and confident answers made the Jury seem really pleased.

But a Jury Member biased to the Theerapanyakul's side spoke, "In your attempt to cost reduction, you have removed the import cost and have promised indigenous production. Which is really impressive.

But using such High Technology A.I Program of an International company will need an extra buying cost, which obviously will be a hefty price to pay. How come the cost wasn't included in the budget? Are you trying to scam us?"

Vegas let out a smile full of displeasure, "I think before arising such question, it would have been better if you had done your homework. Vision Tech is now a part of Novello. I'm basically using my technology. Do I need to buy what is mine? "

That person's face was dark and he had to accept his embarrassment.

After 1 hour of heated discussion, the result was finally announced.

"We have come to the conclusion that we want this Project to be a completely indigenous project and we were greatly moved by Novello's proposal. Congratulations Mr.Kornwit Theerapanyakul. We'll have further discussions in our upcoming meetings.

I would like to thank all the participating companies."

After the event was over, the two branches of Theerapanyakul family pretended not to know each other. But irritated Kinn followed Vegas to the washroom. "How Pathetic! So Vegas once again you are trying to compete with me? How long are you going to continue to live by your father's idiotic principles?"

Vegas was clearly agitated but decided to not create a scene. "Kinn I'm not even interested in you. You think the world revolves around you, but believe me when I say that there's more to it. Stop looking at the world your father shows you and OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES."

Vegas didn't even look back. Directly went towards the direction where Pete and Macau were waiting.

There was smile of victory plastered on all of their faces. Macau excitedly said, "Did you all see how everyone's jaw had dropped!!! Oh God! That's too funny and so satisfying.

My Hia is the Best. Congrats bro for this success and for Grand Debut."

Pete commented, "Congratulations Love. U were so handsome. I'm proud of you."

Before Vegas could hug Pete, Macau shouted, "No PDA Plzzz!! I'm tired of watching."

"Just close your eyes kid", Vegas said and hugged Pete.

The atmosphere inside the car was so happy, chaotic and full of laughter.

Pete then started talking about business, "Vegas I think it's time for official Press Con from our side to introduce Novello. We should...."

Suddenly the buzzing of Vegas' phone cut Pete off. He frowned after looking at the ID. "Hello! Hmmm. What? Okay I'll be there."

Pete was looking at Vegas with a raised eyebrow.