Chapter-7

[3rd P.O.V]

By the time Pete woke up, the sun had already set. The beautiful red evening sky could be seen from the window. He moved his hand on the other side of the bed, only to find the cold fabric. He finally opened his eyes when he heard the door open.

Vegas entered with his hands full of tray carrying foods. A smile automatically appeared on Pete's face seeing the sight.

"Oh! You are up. Great. I was gonna call you. Love let's eat something. I know you are hungry."

Pete pouted and shook his head in negation. The he spread his arms towards Vegas and with his baby voice said, "Cuddles..."

Pete, the Love of Vegas' Life, the Apple of Vegas' Eye, asked for cuddle with so much cuteness and who the hell is Vegas to defy that. Vegas wasn't sick from bite of a mad dog.

Vegas jumped into the bed, hugging Pete tightly, he started caressing Pete's hair and leaving trails of soft kisses allover Pete's face. And Pete kept melting under Vegas' feather soft touches.

The more they kept snuggling into each other, the more they started to loose themselves in each other. When they looked into each other's eyes, it looked so warm and deep.

Just like dipole, they kept coming closer due to an invisible attractive force. Staring deep into each other's eyes...

Finally the last amount of gap was filled, when Vegas' lips sweetly captured Pete's. The kiss so warm, so soft, and so full of love and affection. With each nibble, suck and lick, Pete could feel Vegas expressing his love, his guilt, his warmth and his assurance.

Pete let Vegas take the control and that man kept worshiping Pete through his kiss.

Like cotton candy, they kept melting into each other. It just felt so sweet, so homely...

When Vegas let go after gently biting Pete's lower lip, he connected their foreheads together, and both let out a contented smile.

Sometimes this kind of warm affection without lust but only pure love does feel so awesome. For both Vegas and Pete, time seems to stop at such moments.

Pete kissed Vegas' forehead and so did Vegas. Pete kept rubbing his fluffly hair on Vegas chest. Both holding each other close, without any intention to ever let go. The bliss could be seen in both of their eyes.

All the unspoken words were said and both of their heart understood it...

This beautiful moment was shattered and they were brought back to reality by grumbling of Pete's stomach. Both started laughing hysterically.

Pete exclaimed "Weagath I'm hungry!!! Feed me!!!"

"I think even Venice nowadays tries to eat by himself. My little baby, You should start calling Venice as Phi", Vegas let out a laugh.

"You Bastard get away from me. I'm hungry. Let me eat by myself!", Pete shouted.

Vegas held him even tighter. "Sorry! Sorry I won't tease.

But... Babe are you sure that food is the only thing you want me to feed you", Vegas smirked.

Pete couldn't keep his blush. "Just Get Lost You Pervert!"

Vegas sometimes wonders that how in the world did he actually get blessed with Pete. How can his Pete remain as an innocent little cutie with such a pure soul, even after they have committed all the sinful acts? The shy blushes of Pete followed by curse words towards Vegas, makes him fall for this man again and again, over and over.

Vegas took the food and started feeding Pete.

The Happiness on Pete's face when he ate something good, brought the most sincere smile in Vegas' face that he himself has never been aware of....