021

Huening Kai so hotttttttttttttttt

-Ericiataxxv

[fRIEND STOLE me laptop :)But I AGREE with HeR.]

>No one's PoV<

Little did the friend group know,a girl peaking out behind a wall.

?:So they know huh......I have to tell M.

She hurriedly left the roof top before anyone could spot her.

Back with the group,Y/N,Hitomi,Tone Mi and surprisingly Shousuke are making a plan to expose Masumi.

Hitomi:Maybe we can stalk her?

Tone Mi:That's just creepy Hitomi.

You:Send a spy?

Tone Mi:But who??

Y/N thought for a moment before her light bulb lit up

You:Hitomi!You can be the spy!

Hitomi:Why me?

You:You have known Shou since the first day of school right?So you can just pretend that you like him and 'help' Masumi.

Hitomi:YEAH!I can make a fake story too!

You:That's right!

Tone Mi:Ok Hitomi the plan is up to you!

Suddenly a girl with oink hair came behind them.They looked up and saw no other than

Sakura:Can I join?

Hitomi:Sakura?You know about this?

Sakura:The whole class knows about it.

They just stared at the short pink hair girl.What does she mean by the whole class?

You:Huh?

Sakura just gave a small laught before explaining how the class has been trying to stop Masumi in breaking Y/N and Shousuke apart.Of course Y/N and Shousuke were greatful for their supporting classmates in helping them.Sakura joined the team and started discussing the plan.

Lunch was finally over and the group walked back to class trying to not murder Masumi on the way there.Like b!tch does not deserve to breathe the same air as Y/N.

Class passed by in a heartbeat now schools over.But wait,why class 1-1 aren't leaving yet?The bell rang 5 minutes ago. Why aren't they leaving the school?WHY?

Well they're just doing the usual after school things like planning activities for the class,study groups and even plotting evil plan to take down Masumi.

Ya know?The usual things people discuss after school hours.

So a few other students joined the group to take down Masumi once and for all.But why is she as bad as she sounds?Let's have an interview.

Author:Why is Masumi so bad?

Armin(Student 2):I saw her kissing my best friends boyfriend when we were 13!

Yachi(Student 3):I heard she has a different boyfriend every week!

Yuki(Student 4):She does open threats to people if they have a good looking boyfriend!!

Ni-ki(Student 5):She made out with MY boyfriend infront of ME!THAT WHORE!

Nezu(Student 6):She keeps trying to flirt with me when she very well knows that I am dating her younger sister!

Author:There you have is folks,reasons why Masumi must be stopped.

Hitomi is incharge of the operation and the person doing it.