006

□A/N:Sorry for the late double chapter update,I have been busy with things.After 1st January 2022,I will not be uploading every few days.So sorry in advance□
----------•°♤◇♧°•----------

■Next day at school■

•Your PoV•

Finally back to this hell hole,geez...I'd rather be sick.Hitomi helped me catch up on things I missed yesterday,and it was not that bad.Atleast there was no homework.Today I'm only walking with Hitomi since Shousuke's mother told us that he went to school earlier than usual.

Strange....🤔

Hitomi:Do you think Shousuke is hidding something?Like who goes to school at 6 in the morning?

You:Maybe a last minute emergency?

Hitomi:Maybe.....Who knows,its Shousuke after all.

You:True,true.

We arrived at the school gates.No sign of Shousuke.We went to change into our indoor shoes,when a letter fell out of my locker.

You:Hitomi...there's a note inside my shoe locker...and a hoodie?

Hitomi:A hoodie?

Hitomi:Why not just open the letter first!

You:Ok....it says:

Dear:Y/N

I really really really like you,everytime I see you,my heart skips a beat and time just suddenly stops.Your the most beautiful person I had ever seen.I can listen to you talk for hours.There are no words to describe my love for you.The hoodie is mine by the way,if you wear it,it will bring a smile to my face.

Love:
Unknown❤

Y/N:A love letter...thats ummm....sweet?

Hitomi:Thats adorable!Looks like someone as a secret admirer!

Y/N:This hoodie looks familar...

•Hitomi's PoV•

Shit shit shit.I forgot Shosuke wore this hoodie before!I need to cover this up.

Hitomi:They..umm..sell this type of hoodie at the mall!Yep thats right!

Y/N:...okay....

Y/N:Let's just go to class!

You said while putting the hoodie on.(CLEARING:Y/N already knows that it's Shousuke's Hoodie that's why she wore it.Obvi that you shouldn't wear unknown things that people leave you with a note)

Y/N:This is very comfortable.This guy has taste.

I giggled at her comment.We walked towards our classroom,the hoodie was like 3 times her size.She looks like adorable!

When we entered the classroom,Shousuke was already there.

Hitomi:Heya Shousuke!!

Y/N:Goodmorning Shousuke.

Shousuke:Goodmorning

Hitomi:Hey!Don't ignore me!!!

Hitomi:Guess what Shousuke!Y/N has a SECRET ADMIRER.

I told Shousuke meaning plan A worked.

Y/N:Oh ya!Someone left a love letter and a hoodie inside my shoe locker.I wonder who it is....🤔

Shousuke just nodded.I can see a small smile on his face as Y/N tried to think of WHO put it there.

Y/N,I like you as my all time bestie but please put the pieces together!😋

•Shousuke's PoV•
<Sorry for so many PoV chnages>

Y/N looks so tiny in my hoodie,I can't stop myself for smiling and her.I continued to admire her as she talked about theories she had in mind about [Random subject].Hitomi will often join in with her own theories.

I hope you can find out I am the Secret Admirer.

She still gets bullied by a girl that I forgot her name.Yamanei?Yamane?I thinl thats her name.I feel guilty since its my fault that she is getting bullied.

But she just shakes it off like nothing happened

《INSERT SCHOOL BELL NOISES》

Class finally started.The girl Ka?Katai?She keeps on looking back at me.Its not like its the first time someone looked at me during class.

Hitomi:Pssstttttttttt!Shousuke!

I turned to Hitomi with a glare

Hitomi:Plan a worked now you give her clues about who you are!

I gave her a 'are you kidding me' look.

Hitomi:Well thats how K-drama works so.

She finally shuts up as I write the next letter.

『Dear:Y/N

You are amazing at everything especially at[Whatever your good at].Your smile can light up a whole room,you voice is like music to my ears.I really like you. ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

Love,
Unknown.

Clue:I'm in your class.』

I hope she gets atleast a hint that its me.I hope this works of not i'm gonna murder Hitomi.

-Time skip-「Lunch」

Hitomi and Y/N dragged me to the roof for lunch.

Hitomi:So.....Y/N,hows the hoodie?

Oh god,I know where this is going...

Y/N:It's very comfy and also smells like*sniff sniff* cinamon.

My face just shot up red.

Y/N:Woah...Shousuke your red,are having a fever?

She uses the back of her hands to touch my forehead.

Y/N:Your burning up!To the infirmary!See you back in class Hitomi!

Y/N dragged me to the infirmary.I can see Hitomi smirk form on Hitomi's face.I sent a glare before exiting the roof.

Y/N:Ms Nurse!I think Shousuke is having a fever!

Nurse:Ok,sit him down and i'm going to take a his tempreature.

I sat down and the nurse took my temperature.

Nurse:He is fine,maybe just the sun

Y/N:Thank you!

I bowed before dragging Y/N back to class.How the tables have turned.

--------------------------------------
『Stay tuned for the next chapter and don't forget to vote!』

-Author♡