013

【A/N:Hey guys!Thanks for 37K+ reads!So here is the next chapter!】

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•3rd person PoV•

As we left off in from the last chapter,Masumi is plotting a plan but what is it??Hmmmmmmm???Ok ok I'll stop.Today is the school's golden week,where for the whole week is filled with activities from different classes and levels.No class,no detention kinda and FUN!

Class 1-1 is discussing on what they are gonna do for the extra credit and for the golden week.

Student:Maybe a haunted house?

Mira(student):Class 1-3 is doing that.

Sakura(Student):Maid cafe?

Tohru(Student):Class 1-2 is doing that too.

You:Then what do we do??Almost everything is taken!

Hitomi:Why not onigiri store?

Most of the students:Sure/Thats a good idea.

Hitomi:We can all make unique shapes and different fillings!And we can ask students to custom make their own type!

You:Thats a great idea!

Hitomi:Ok you,you,you get the rice.Tohru and Mira,get the fillings,I want all types.Shousuke and Y/N go find other cooking supplies.And-

Hitomi was cut of by..

Masumi:I can go with Shousuke!Y/N can rest,she has done so much for us.

'Bitch i'm lazy as fuck.I rather [Insert anything] than do this bullshit'Y/N thought.

Tohru:I think Y/N and Komi-kun should go together.Atleast Komi-kun is comfortable with Y/N than all of us.

Mira:Thats true

Other students:Mhm/True/Yep

Masumi:But-

Mira:Its settled then,the rest of us will decorate the classroom.Those getting the ingredients be back in 30 min.Ok?Go!

The whole class set off on their own or group task.

•Shousuke's PoV•

Y/N and I walked towards the convinient store.She was talking about [Insert something] while walking.Its nice to hear her ramble about random stuff.We arrived and started to buy shape molds,seaweed cutter and many others.

It took awhile but we paid and left.

Shou:I don't like her

You:Who?

Shou:That Masumi girl,she is annoying and fake.

You:I can't help but agree.Maybe we can just try to ignore her?

Shou:Fine.

We walked in silence back to the school.Not an awkard silence but a calm and relaxing one.

When we walked into class,the whole place was decorated in colours,there are 3 onigiri stands and ect.

You:Its looking super.....Cute?Idk what to decribe it!

Shou:Yea.

The class must have heard me cause they whipped their heads towards me and Y/N.

'Whats their problem.'

I just stared/glared at them and they went back to work.

Hitomi:Your backkkkkk!!!!

Y/N handed her the 2 bags and we left for home.

You:Today was a great day isn't it Shou?

Shou:Yes.

You:I wonder what I should eat tonight?Curry?Sushi?Onigiri?Ramen?Or all three?

Shou:Mhm.

You:Hey Shou.

Shou:Hm?

You:Wanna go to the Ramen resturant near your house?I heard that its really good!

Shou:As long as your happy.

You:YAY!Lets gooooo!!

You started to drag me while talking about my sister and the plan you made for the weekend.Its nice to see you happy and excited for the smallest things.

We arrived at the ramen place and there was barely anyone there.Most because people might not know about this place as it is a small store.

??:Ahhh...Y/N,long time no see.And whose this,your boyfriend?

You:Hello auntie Chan!Yes this is.

Shou:Hello.

Auntie Chan:Well come in,i'm sure you both are starving.

We followed the old lady into the store and it was warm and cozy inside.We sat down and the old lady or Auntie Chan asked me

AC(Auntie Chan):What would you like dear?

I looked at her and to the menu,I pointed at the 'Chef's usual'.

AC:Looks like you have the same taste as Y/N.I approve.

She smiled and walked away.I gave Y/N and questioning look.

You:Oh!She is my brothers old babysitter!Everytime my parents came home late,she would come over and bring me and my brother to her store to eat.

Shou:Ok.

When the food came,Y/N quickly digged in.I just looked at the food.

I just looked at the food

'It looks good'

You:What are you doing Shou?Eat up!!

Shou:K.

We ate and left for home.

You:Today was amazing isn't it?

Shou:Mhm.

The walk was nice and calm.You just kept talking about the day and things that happened until we reached.

You:Thanks for today Shou.

Shou:No problem.

I bent down and and our lips connected.It was a quick kiss before I left to my house.

You:Thank you Shou!

You quietly shout.

Shou:No problem

I closed the door with a smile on my face.
----------------

A/N:Hello!Sorry for not updating for a month.I've been busy with school and other activities.This might be the last chapter in the next few weeks,I will try to update as soon as I can.So sorry.

-Author😜💅🏻