009

【A/N:Sorry for not updating for almost 2 weeks!!!School just started so I had to prepare for that!!This chapter will be mostly on you and Shousuke,so please enjoy!】

•Your PoV•

Its been a few months since I moved to Japan.I really missed my cousins in China.Plus its almost Christmas!I know we don't celebrate that but its nice to have family around.

M/N:HONEY!!GREAT NEWS!!

You and Haru:Huh?

M/N:We're going back to China for Christmas!

You:Really??!!!

Haru:FUCK YEAH!!UNCLE EDDIE!!

M/N:But...

You:But what??....

M/N:THE KOMI FAM IS COMMING WITH US!!

You:Wha-

Haru:Yay!!!

M/N:Go pack!We're leaving tomorrow.

You:I-

Haru:LETZZ GOOOOO

I guess the Komi family is comming.I packed some of my clothes,books,charger,other shitz.

Haru packed like whole Mount Everest of toys and soft toys.

You:Bro... I think you shouldn't bring so many toys...

Haru:Then you shouldn't bring your boyfriends hoodie😋

You:How tf did you know it was Shousuke's?And no he is not my boyfriend.

Haru:You just told me.And yeah yall are,I see the way he looked at you.

How tf is my 7 year old brother that good at love things??Dang....7 year olds these days.

You:Whatever...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-The next day-

We're at the airport waiting for the Komi fam to arrive.

M/N:By the way Y/N,you're going to be beside Shousuke 24/7.I know how you will get distracted by the indoor playground.

You:But those are fun ya son of a b-

M/N:Continue that sentence and Imma whoop yo ass.

You:...

M//N:Thats what I though.

I heard someone yelling amd I turned to see the Komi fam

Shuuko:,Sorry if we are late!There was a traffic jam.

M/N:Its okay!We're 2 hours early so when we check in,we can explore abit.

Shuuko:Thats a good idea.Lets check in!!

Both our parents and my brother went towards the check in counter.Shoko was walking infront of me and Shousuke.

You:Hey Shousuke!

Shou:Hello.

You:Before comming here,Hitomi asked me to take a picture of the both of us at the airport so she quote on quote'Won't feel left out'

Shousuke:Sure

I took out my poloroid Camera,