012

♤Authors PoV♤

Its been a month since Y/N and Shousuke started dating,ofcourse both families bet on who confessed and only Jia Xin won.(You got half the half the money)

You both ofc went back to school and Hitomi new about it cause she is the master of 'Łøvê'.

Your relationship was kept secret so the girls especially Ai Katai won't kill you out of jealousy.Only Hitomi and your fams know.

-First day back in H̶e̶l̶l̶ school-

•Shousuke's PoV•

I still can't believe that Y/N and I are togther,its been a nice christmas at the L/N's in China.

But that girl....what was her name again?

Ka-

Kat?

A.I?

Ahh....whoever she is,she keeps bothering me.Hitomi and Y/N keep saying that she is just 'Hard-core'.I don't see it.It just looks like she is in a gangster phase or something...

Lets just get the day started with..
--------
•Your PoV•

Back to this hell hole!!WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!💅🏻💅🏻💅🏻😘😘😘❤❤😋😃☺😜❤😘😘😋😊😎🤢💗💗

Ok real this time...

Shou and I are dating,Hitomi ofc knew,families being SUPER supportive.

Nice life is it?

NOPE

Some girl keeps following me.....Whats her name?Right Ai Katai.She is being alittle bit weird.No weirder than usual.Does she know that I am dating Shou?ITS THE FIRST DAY BACK DUDE.

Whatever....just don't think too much,just smile while talking.

Hitomi:HEeeeLlLLLOoOoOoO??

You:Huh?

I snapped out of trance.

You:Uhh what?

Hitomi:Katai is comming to lunch with us!

You:Ohhhh ok*C̶r̶a̶z̶y̶Awkawrd Laugh*

Katai:Whatever.....

You:What about Shou?

Katai whipped her head so fast towards be that it could fell off.

Hitomi:Hmmmm....Y/N go ask him.

Katai:I can do it.

Katai Blurted.

Hitomi:Shousuke only agrees when Y/N asks him.Or when I drag him.So Y/N is thr better choice.

You:I'll go get him then...

I swear while walking I can feel Katai Staring daggers at the back if my head.

I walked to the classroom(BTW yall were in the halls) and him surrounded by students from our class and other classes.

I didn't know how to ask him from the crowd so i decided to text him

A/n:S=Shousuke
        Y=You
----------------------------------
Shou💅🏻

-------------26/12/18---------------

S:What do you want to eat?
Read 3.33pm

                                     Macdonalds and KFC:Y
                                                      Read 3.33pm