019

A/N at the end

--------------------------------------

>No one's PoV<

Its the start of a new semester for the couple and Shousuke is not happy about it.Y/N is not going to be in the same class as Hitomi and him anymore.Y/N failed not only Geography,but History,Math and English.

Hitomi:How did you fail so many subjects?

You:uMmmMMM....

-Flashback-

You:Haru!What the hell?!Why did you kill me?!

Haru:Well you were in the way!

Your Roblox character died as Haru won Murder Mystery 2

Haru:Okay,okay.One more round.

You:Fine last round.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
It was not one more round....
-Flashback end-

You:I also don't know why I failed...

Y/N pouted while looking down.Shousuke looked through her act and new she was playing video games before her exams.

Hitomi:Well there is still a re-take for failures,maybe you can try to ace that exam so you won't have to change classes!

Hitomi exclaimed with determination.

Hitiomi:Shousuke will help to right?

Shou:Mhm.

You:Thank you both so much.

Y/N's eyes started to water to see her amazing boyfriend and her best friend.Shousuke and Hitomi started to panic and just hugged the (h/c) girl.But this moment had to be ruined by the one and only...

Masumi:Hey guys!!

Masumi ran up to the trio.

Hitomi:Hey Masumi!

Hitomi giving the biggest,most forced smile.

Hitomi:What are you doing here?Yor not in our class.

Masumi:Well I heard that Y/N failed too many subjects and had to be moved into another class...

Shousuke hugged Y/N tighter while Masumi was talking.

Masumi:..and I am the one lucky student that is going to replace her in the class!

Shousuke,Hitomi and Y/N's eyes widen.

Masumi:Well...bye Shousuke-kun,Hitomi-chan and...Y/N..

Masumi then walked away.

Hitmoi turned to the couple with a scared face.

Hitomi:We cant let her replace Y/N!

Yamane:Who's replacing Y/N?

The trio saw the lesbian couple walked over.Hitomi the explained the situation.

Tone Mi:We'll help!I can't stand Masumi.

Yamane:Same here.

Hitomi:Operation help Y/N is to go!

All except Shousuke:IS TO GO!

All of them helped Y/N study for the subjects she has failed and the re-take exam is fianlly here..

-Exam day_

>Your PoV<

Today's the day...I'M GONNA PASS THIS AND KICK MASUMI IN THE ASS!!

I entered the exam hall and only saw a few students in there

'I guess a lot of people passed..damm I feel dumb'

Teacher:Exam starts in 5 minutes,take your seats.

I quickly took the nearest seat and took out my things.The teacher started to hand out the papers,Math,History,Geography and English.

Teacher:You have 4 hours and 30 minutes to finish the subjects that you failed,you may begin.

I looked through the Math paper and started.followed my History,Englsih and lastly Geography.The exam was comming to an end.When I looked outside,I see...

'WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?!'

Outside was the whole Komi family,Tadano family,my family with Najimi.

Teacher:Alright,pencils down.I'm going to collect your papers.After the collection I will mark and call your name to tell you if you passed or failed.

After about 30 minuets,the teacher finally called my name.

Teacher:Congratulations Y/N you passed all your sunjects.

I heard my family,the Komi family and Tadano family with Namjimi cheer.

You:Thank you.

I said before leaving the hall.

M/N:I'm so proud of you Y/n!

Mrs Komi:All of us are.Now lets eat,my treat!

The adults were at front while the others were at the back.

Najimi:Great job on passing Y/N!

Shoko:C-congrats o-on the p-pass Y-Y/N

Hitohito:Same here.

You:Thanks you guys.

Mrs Komi:Where do you want to go from dinner

You:[Place of choice]

Mrs Komi;Okay then!

-After the whole eating and other things-

>Shoko's PoV<

After eating dinner,Y/N,Najimi,Hitomi and I decided to have a sleepover.Y/N ride with us in the car and sitting beside Shousuke.Y/N is sleeping on Shousuke's shoulder while his head was laying in her's.

'So cute..'

Mom took out her phone and took pictures of my brother and his girlfriends.

Mom:I hope Y/N becomes my daughter-in-law.

I nodded my head agreeing with my mother.

Mom:Shoko,can you wake your brother up?We're almost home and the L/N's,Tadano's and Najimi are already there.

Shoko:Hmph!

I shook my own brother awake trying not to wake Y/N up.

Shou:Hm?

I pointed out the window and he just nodded.

We finally arrived and I saw Shousuke carrying Y/N bridal style into the house

Najimi:Their going to get married aren't they?

Hitomi:Yep.

>Shousuke's PoV<

I carreid a sleeping Y/N up to my room and laid her on my bed.Shoko came up with and asked if she could change Y/N and I just nodded.

After my sister changed Y/N into my clothes.I showered and changed to my sleepwear and slipped into my bed beside Y/N.She snuggled into my chest as I cuddled her.I kissed her cheek and fall asleep with Y/N in my arms.

'I love you....'

--------------------------------------
Hello readers!Thank you for 80k+ reads!!I will be uploading once every week!I hope you enjoy this chapter and dont forget to vote and comment!

-Author🐥