APMG 19

Your POV

A few hours later , I turn off her laptop then grab my handbag then headed to Chaeyoung's table then she look at me "Let's go?" she nodded then both of us went to nearest shop . We went to vacancy seat then ordered our food , while waiting our food arrives then I start talk with Chaeyoung "So what's up? Anything in your mind?" she fidgeting her fingers "Actually I like someone from our company" I smirk playfully then she hitted my arm softly .

"Let me guess , Yeri isn't it?" she widened her eyes "How can-" I chuckled "Chill there , I saw you have interested on her" she blushing while I laugh "She is single ya know? I mean she is sweet" Chae look at me "But I'm scared if she rejects me" I smiled "She won't , I'll help you to get her okay?" she smile "Thanks though , even I felt bad about your relationship with Mina" I look at her "It's past , I'm waiting for the divorcement paper" she widened her eyes and gasped

"Are you sure about it Y/Nnie ?" I nodded "Good for ya then , I mean as long I'm not worried that she might hurting you again" then our food arrived "Yeah , I will just taking break from relationship for awhile" she hummed then we start to dig in our foods . "Don't think too much Y/Nnie , you should cared about your mental too" I nodded at her . She's right , I should focus on myself and enjoy my life  I thought while eating the grilled beef .

After we finished our foods , we went back to our office but then I saw Yeri then I smirk at Chaeyoung "Your lover is here" she groaned while I chuckle "Y/Nnie" I smiled at Yeri then she bowed at Chaeyoung . "It was nice to meet you again Y/Nnie" I hummed "Oh by the way , this is my friend Son Chaeyoung . You can call her Chae" Yeri smiled then both of them shaking their hands "I should go now , bye Y/Nnie" I waved at her then both of us headed to our office . 

Nayeon POV

I went to the other side while looking at those divorcement paper , I sighed then Jeongie sat beside me and patted my back "Are you okay with that?" I smiled "Maybe yes but I don't know if Mina will sign this paper or not" she look at the paper "It takes some time , but Y/N did this so that she won't getting abused again by her ex" I hummed at her response . 'Poor baby , she deserve someone better in her life' I look at skies then massage my temple .

I texted Sana to come over then I just playing my phone while waiting for Sana . Few minutes later , Sana arrived then I went to the couch then she sat beside me . "I heard Mina stabbed you" I hummed "Don't worry too much , we already sent her to the asylum . I look at her "That's good then" she smiled "So , she didn't know the 'real' you?" she simply shook her head "From now I need to investigate her office room" she use her gloves then stood up .

"Anything just I will update to you" I nodded softly then she smiled to us "I should go now" then she left my room . I heard the door opened reveal the doctor "Miss Lim , you are discharge by today" I thanked to him then I look at Jeongie . "I will just pack your things , you should change your clothes" I hummed and headed to the bathroom while changing my clothes . Few minutes later , both of us left the room and walk to Jeongyeon's car . We drove back to my house . 

I texted Jihyo then I look at Jeongyeon stopped her car at the restaurant . "I will just take away the food , wait here okay?" I nodded then open my phone while waiting her to bring back the food . Thirty minutes later , she arrived with those foods then we headed back to my house . I enter the house and laying down on the sofa then turning on the TV , Jeongyeon on the other side put my bags in my room then bring those foods at the living room .

No One POV

Y/N finished her work then she saw Yeri came to her table "This is the project that you asked for" Y/N take and checking it . "Alright , thanks for this Yeri" Yeri smiled then she met Chaeyoung "You're going back Chae?" Chaeyoung nodded "Oh , how about we walk together?" Y/N saw Chaeyoung blushed "I-If you say so" Y/N facepalmed then she packed her things then Jihyo appeared . "Baby?" Y/N look at her "Yes unnie?" Jihyo scratch her nape "I need your help for the upcoming project , are you okay with that?" Y/N nodded "No need to worry , I'm fine with it"

Y/N bring her things to Jihyo's office then she sat on the couch "So those projects , I need you to drawing those planning" Y/N hummed "I need to complete all the data that Nayeon asked , she want it by tomorrow though" Y/N look at her "I guess we will just overnight today" Jihyo sighed "Don't worry , Sana will be with us too" Y/N signal 'ok' then she went to another table to drawing the plans for the project while Jihyo continue analysis all the data . 

Y/N wear her glasses and start sketching on the paper while listen to a song . Jihyo heard a knock from her door then the door open revealed Sana who just finished her work . Sana hugged Jihyo "Are you staying up?" Jihyo nodded slowly then Sana saw Y/N who focusing on drawing "She is hard working" Jihyo hummed "Yeah she is , by the way you can rest at the couch if you want" Sana look at Jihyo then nodded while rest herself on the couch "What a tiring day" she groaned