AMPG 12

No One POV

While Y/N was cuddling with Mina , she tapped Mina's shoulder "Yes baby? What do you want?" Y/N take a deep breath "I will leaving you alone for a while" Mina look at her with sad eyes "You are leaving me again?" Y/N flickered her head "I'll going to the trip with my parents about the business" she pouted at Y/N . "Is it the trip long?" Y/N shrugged her shoulder "But I missed you later hmm" she snuggle on Y/N's neck "I'll miss you too , so enjoy our time okay?" Mina hummed

"I'm bored , how about we are going to the mall?" Mina smiled "Anything for my baby" Y/N happily stood up and went to their shared room and changed her clothes . Mina on the other side shakes her head when she saw Y/N's reaction like a kid . "That's why I love her" she grab her purse and her car keys . Y/N went downstairs and enter Mina's car "Excited huh?" Y/N nodded happily then Mina smile and starts her car then drove to the mall .

A few minutes later , they arrived at the mall . Y/N holds Mina's hand and walk to the arcade game . Mina payed for them and Y/N start to playing game , they enjoyed their time at the arcade games . "So where should we go next?" Y/N dragged Mina to the branded store . "Wait here okay?" Mina nodded confusedly then after thirty minutes later , Y/N came back with a paper bag "Here , your present" Mina look at her "Baby , you don't need to" Y/N shushed her and Mina smile at her .

Mina bring her to the clothes store "Pick what you want , it's on me" Y/N smiled then pick her clothes that she want , Mina went the other side to find her new shirt . Few minutes later , both of them went to the counter and Mina handed her black card then after finished payment they went to the restaurant and take out foods . "Are you enjoy today?" Y/N nodded happily "Thanks wifey for this" Mina froze at her place when she heard Y/N called her wifey even they're married 

Mina POV

"It was the first time you called me wifey" she look at me "I just think that I should call you wifey" I smiled sweetly at her "Gladly you called me wifey making me happy and my heart was weak because of you" she rolled her eyes playfully "cheesy huh , let's go home . I need to pack my things wifey~~" I blushed at her then we headed to my car and we headed to our house . I parked my car then helped her bringing her things to our shared room .

She went to the closet and put her luggage out and start to packing her clothes , I back hugged her "How dare you leave your wifey alone here" she sighed and turn facing me . She cupped my cheeks "It was important , don't worry I won't cheating on you" I put my arms on her neck then kissed her passionately "I love you baby" she smiled "You too wifey , I'll continue packing my clothes" I hummed and went to our beds while waiting her finish packing her clothes . 

A hour later , she put her luggage beside the door then joined me on the bed . I play Minecraft on my phone while she reads a book . She use her airpods while reading , I was on the other side admiring her feature . I continue playing the games but then I got bored , I look at her just finished reading book then I put my arms around her waist "I'm tired" she kissed the tip of my nose "Alright wifey , let's sleep now okay?" I nodded then both of us fell asleep . 

The next morning , I woke up and make my way to the bathroom . I washed up myself then changing my clothes . I look at Y/N who was getting ready , "I will miss you" I hugged her then she kissed my cheeks "Me too" she use her perfume then she sprays it on my hoodie , I smiled to her then accompany her to the living room while bringing her luggage . I put it on her car then she look at me "take care of yourself" she nodded then I peck her lips "You should go now"

She enter her car then rolled down her window , I waved at her then she waved back to me . She left the house then I went inside . I sighed deeply and getting ready for a work . 'It would be empty without her' I mumbled then grab my things and enter my car . I drove to my company and walk to my office . 

Your POV

I arrived at Nayeon unnie's house then I was greeted by her . "Baby" she hugged me while I hugged her back "let's go inside" I nodded and follow her to the living room then I saw Sana and Jihyo unnie "Y/N-ah , Sana will handle this for us and helping you to escape from Mina for a while" I nodded and listen what they said . "So the plans as I tell to your sister , I'll handle Mina's side . Y/N-ah ,give me your phone instead I'll change your number" I give my phone to Sana unnie 

I sighed and Nayeon unnie look at me worriedly "What's wrong baby" I smile sadly at her "I felt guilty because yeah you're taking care of me and helping me" she shushed me "I don't want you to get hurt by Mina" I hold her hands "Thanks unnie , you're the best" she kissed my temple then continue the discussion . A hour later , Jihyo unnie came back with her luggage and put it on my car while Nayeon unnie's too .

"Here's the ticket flight and I already tell my friend about it , don't worry too much" we nodded at Sana unnie "We should go now" Sana unnie drive my car and headed to the airport immediately . We went inside and check in our flights "I'll leave you guys here , take care then . Anything text me Jihyo-ya" Jihyo unnie nodded then Sana unnie left the three of us . 'I'm sorry Mina , I need to run away from you' I mumbled while follow unnies to the departure hall .