AMPG 18

Nayeon POV

Y/N give the food to Jeongie then she open for me . "I'll at the other side with the trio" we nodded at her then Jeongie feeding me , I look at Jihyo who was on her phone while eating her food . "So how did you know that I'm here" she smiled "Y/N told me before she came here , she said she went to the police station" I hummed "it must be Mina" she nodded "And she said that she want to divorce with her ex" I stop munching my food then look at her confusedly 

"Really?" I look at her "Jihyo heard it too , right Ji?" Jihyo smile and nodded then I continue eating "I was worried if Appa didn't let her divorce with Mina" Jihyo sat beside me "We have Sana to tell the truths about Mina , don't worry too much Nayeon" I only sighed and finishing my food . "Are you going back home babe?" Jeongie shook her head "I will have a break for a month so yeah I'll take care of you" I look at Jihyo "Don't worry I'll handle the company" I hummed

"We should going home now since tomorrow have work" I smiled while look at them left the room but then I saw Y/N still staying at the door "Rest enough unnie , love ya" she smiled then closed the door . I rested myself again then close my eyes . "Goodnight love" Jeongie turn off the lights and sleep on the couch while I already fell asleep . 

No One POV

The next day , Y/N woke up then headed to the bathroom while taking shower , after that she changing her clothes and went to downstairs then greeted by the trio . "Off to work early?" Y/N shook her head "Buy some breakfast for unnie's at the hospital" they hummed "drive safely Y/Nnie" Y/N smiled at Tzuyu then left the house . She enter her car then drove to the cafe , she take away some foods for Nayeon and Jeongyeon then headed to the hospital .

She arrived at the room and unlocked the door , Jeongyeon who the other side just woke up and saw Y/N in her formal clothes "Ah Y/N , you're going work?" she smiled "I'll have breakfast with both of you then I headed to work" Jeongyeon hummed then Y/N sat beside Nayeon who still sleeping "Babe? Y/N is here" Jeongyeon shake Nayeon's body softly then Nayeon open her eyes slowly "What is it babe-oh baby , I didn't know you're here" Y/N facepalmed on her reaction 

Y/N give the food to Nayeon and they started to dig in while talking to each other . A few minutes later , Y/N finished her food but then Nayeon hold her hand "I will call Appa about the divorcement" Y/N gave her small smile "If you say so , anything just text me" Nayeon nodded then she hugged the two of them "I'll get going now" Y/N left the room and headed to her car , she drove to her sister's company . She arrived then park the car infront of the company 

Y/N was about to go to her office but then someone tapped her shoulder . Y/N turned around look Hyunjin "Yes Jinnie is there anything?" Hyunjin smiled "Ms Myoui wants to meet you" Y/N furrowed her eyebrows but then she saw Jihyo "Unnie , I need to go to the police station again" Jihyo smiled "It's fine Y/Nnie , I'll handle this" Y/N nodded then she enter her car and follow Hyunjin from the back . They arrived at the police station and Hyunjin accompany her .

Hyunjin felt blushing when he looks at Y/N who gets comfortable with him . He back to his sense when both of them arrived at interrogation room "Here hold my bag" Hyunjin look at her "U-uhm okay" Y/N fold her shirt then enter the room while Mina was being cuffed on her wrist . Y/N take the chair and put far away from Mina then sit  . Mina look at her "Can you just tell me what do you want?" Mina lowered her head "I realize what I did to you baby" Y/N look at her .

Your POV

"Now you're regretting what you did before aren't you? How pathetic Myoui Mina" Mina gritted her teeth "I JUST WANT TO GET OUT FROM THIS AND HAVING A NORMAL LIFE WITH YOU" I laugh while she look at me disbelief "IT'S NOT FUNNY LIM Y/N" I fake cry then turn back to my poker face "Look-" I heard my phone buzzed then I answered the call while open the speaker "Yes unnie? Anything update?" I look at Mina "Appa approved about your divorcement with Mina"

Mina widened her eyes and look at me "Those divorcement paper will be given by end of this month"  I smiled at her "Alright unnie , thanks for the inform" I ended the call and she tried her best to uncuffed her hands "FUCK YOU , WHY YOU DID THIS TO ME?!" she shouted while I smiled "I'm hurting , and that's my final decision . Maybe I'll be with someone else who are better than you" I emphasized the last word then she kick the table while tried to come closer to me .

"You're kidding with me right?" I shook my head then went closer to her "Have a good life in asylum , Myoui . I will came back to you" she lift her head "Came back to my life?" I burst out laugh "With the divorcement paper" she was about to kick me but I dodge it "I will go now , thank you for trying your hard to making me trust you" she widened her eyes "YOU LIAR!" I smirked at her then left the room while Hyunjin give back my handbag . 

"Here's my number incase anything" I gave a paper to him then he take it . "I should go now" he smiled and bowed to me . I enter my car and headed to the company . I went to my office and started to working while Chaeyoung went to my table "Yes Chae , anything?" I stopped what I'm doing while look at her "Can we go out for lunch today? I mean only both of us" I smile and nodded "Sure anything for you" she smile then headed back to her table .