Chapter 1

This takes place when sasuke is 17 years old. His family was killed leaving him the only one who survived. Since he was an uchiha the homage wouldn't let sasuke leave or anything he had to do whatever the hokage told him or he was going to be punshied.

Sasuke POV

I was walking to the hokage because she wanted to say something I was planning on leaving this horrible place and make a life that was better then living on this hell of a village. I made it to the tower I go in and some anbu's let me in I go in and meet eyes with the hokage I bowed down and heard to what she had to say. "Sasuke am glad you can make it" she said I just rolled my eyes and didn't say anything. "Well I called you here because I want you to marry Sakura" she said my eyes widened and looked to her left and saw that pink head next to her looking at me while blushing.

I got really mad that I had to marry that big forehead there. "Why" I said keeping my anger in. "Well we need you to restablish your clan right , so I thing that Sakura is good for that and also she is really strong" I heard her say I got even more mad that I couldn't keep myself so I screamed at her. "NO! AM NOT GOING TO MARRY HER I DONT LIKE HER!" I said and the hokage stood up slamming her hands on her desk. "YOU WILL MARRY HER!" She said I just left while Sakura was going after me she was really annoying that I just couldn't she was about to grab my shoulder but I smacked her hand before she could. "Listen big forehead I don't like you and never will do am not going to marry you" I said and she looked at me about to cry.

"But sasuke-kun hokage-sama said you have to marry me" she said while looking at me about to cry. "Just because she said doesn't mean I will do it" I left without even looking at her I can hear her cry's they were so loud that everyone in the village was looking at her I went home and layed on my bed not even taking off my clothes. I decided that was going to leave Konoha I didn't want to marry her flat ass I started to pack my stuff and some food and water.
I waited until it was dark and I got out of my house and sneaked my way to the gate I then left without leaving anything now that I was free I needed to get away from there before I set up to sleep. Once I made sure I was far away enough I set up a tent for me to sleep and just slept there until morning.

In the morning

I woke up due to the sunlight on my face I really wasn't a morning person. I set up everything again and started to walk as I was walking I kept hearing these noises of someone running or even the bushes moving. I heard it again and I took out a kunai for in case someone attacked. "Who's there show yourself" I said looking all around I then saw someone that had yellow hair like the sun blue eyes that shined in the sunlight and also had whiskers.
Before I can say anything I also see that he had fox ears and 9 fox tails he smiled at me my heat started to race so fast because of his cute he looked I signaled him to come closer he hesitated but came towards me. "What's your name?" I told him he looked at me and smiled while sitting. "My names naruto uzumaki, and you?" He asked cute I blushed at him and he seemed confused.
"Umm sasuke uchiha" I said and he looked at me and smiled again just as he was about to go I grabbed his hand. "Umm will you like to come with me" I said while blushing he looked at me for a sec and smiled and jumped on me he was really light as a feather. I saw that he didn't have clothes on he only had a sky blue jacket covering his body not really it looked big on him.
The jacket didn't cover his shoulders because they were down the jacket was big enough to cover his legs as well he had a golden braclet on his hand and on his feet. I set him down and we started to walk again he was really quiet I decided to break the silence. "So what are you doing out here?" I asked him and he looked down.

"Well sasuke I had a owner and he threw me out because he said he didn't want a human pet like me, and I don't have parents my parents died when I was little" he said while starting to cry we stopped for a second and I wiped his tears away he looked at me and smiled he rubbed his head on my hand while he was doing that he was also purring. It was so cute after that we started to walk again.