Chapter 8

Tsunade POV

After the hokage of uzushiogakure said that there was going to be war against us I got really scared. His village is the highest and strongest villages we might have a chance to lose this war. And we might even lose some of our strongest ninjas on the other war that we have.
I still don't know what the hokage looks like because they were wearing a cloak that I couldn't see there face. And why is that boy so important to them. Before I can even think some more I hear the others call my name and when I look at them they look worried and scared.
"Tsunade-sama are you ok?" Sakura said looks like she has been calling my name for some times and I didn't answer. "Yeah am fine." Was all I said I glance at them and see that they were looking at each other knowing that I was not fine. "Tsunade-sama we all know your not ok. Your thinking about what the uzukage said right?" I hear shikamaru say I didn't answer instead I just sat on my chair while there was some ninjas setting up another table replacing it with the on the uzukage broke.

After they set it up they put everything that was on the table back to where they were and now I was really thinking about the war. I hope the uzukage was just joking about it. I remember now that I read a scroll and the uzukage always keeps his word. Just thinking of that made me even more nervous. "Umm so what are we going to do now tsunade-sama?" I heard Ino said right what are we going to do now.
Uzushiogakure was our only hope of winning this war but now I think that if we are also going to war with uzushiogakure then "I don't know." Was all I said everyone knew that o was really nervous about this. "Well our first war that we have will start next week so tell everyone to get ready." I said and everybody just bowed and left the office. Now I have to figure out how am going to deal with uzushiogakure.

Sasuke POV

I was making my way back to the village I still had naruto in my arms. He didn't really question anything because he knows I hate when people ask me questions I was walking while he just nuzzled his face in my neck. "Umm are you going to put me down" he said I ignored his question and just continued to walk. We were almost to the village I glance at naruto and see that he is just looking forwards where we were walking.
"Sasuke pls put me down am tired." He said and once again I didn't listen instead I just kept walking. After some minutes we made back to uzushiogakure I went inside and just kept walking not putting naruto down. We made it to my office and when I open it nobody was there. Good thing I send them to a mission before I left.
I went next to my desk not really I hold naruto from his waist and push him against the wall. "Sasuke? What wrong?" He said looking at me I just looked at him we made eyes contact for some time. "How can you let her threaten you!" I said to him or more like screamed at him he flinched. "Am sorry." He said looking way from me. I grabbed his chin and made him look at me.

We just kept looking at each other until finally I broke the stare the next thing there is I kiss him. I close my eyes for a second and then open them again and saw naruto kissing back he wrapped his arms around my neck and I hold his waist holding him and his feet on my waist.
I slipped my tongue in his mouth and started to explore every inch of his mouth. It was warm inside and he tasted like strawberries. Finally I broke the kiss leaving a string of saliva leave our mouths. He looked at me and started to blush. "Why d-did y-you d-do t-that." He said blushing while looking at me "isn't it obvious I love you and I don't like it when people threaten you." I said and continue to look at him.
He looks shocked at what I just said. "W-what?"  He said and looks at me hoping if I was lying. "Are you deaf I said that I love you naruto and I want you to me be my boyfriend?" I said hoping for a answer and after some time he finally answered. "Yes! I'd love too!" He said hugging me and I hugged back.
We pulled away and I kissed him again doing the same steps biting his lip asking for entrance and exploring his mouth. We kept kissing we were playing with each other's tongue intertwining them together. When I was about to put my hands under his shirt someone interrupted us. "Umm am sorry uzukage I didn't know you were busy?" A uzu nin said.
Me and naruto broke the kiss and looked at the uzu nin that was at the door looking at both of us. Naruto started to blush from embarrassment while I just glare at the uzu nin for interrupting us. "Ever heard of knocking?" I said looking st him and he just looked at me. "Am sorry uzukage I knocked 5 times and you didn't open." He said and looked at me I just sighed and put naruto down.

"It's fine just wait for me to say come in so what do you want." I said walking to my desk and sitting down. "Well sasuke am going to the house alright?" Naruto said looking at me I just nodded and he left. "So what is it?" I said waiting for the uzu nin to speak. "Well uzukage I just came here to tell you that the shinobi's came again and they desire to talk to you." He said I just looked out the window and see that there back there waiting in the entrance waiting for an guessing the guard to go back. " *sigh* what do they want?" I said looking back at him and he just shrugged his shoulders. "Fine let them in." I said "yes uzukage" he said bowed and left going back to the hidden leaf ninjas.

Sorry for not posting guys it's just my school stressed me out and I didn't feel like posting but I promise that I'll start posting more chapter for you guys. Also thank you guys for understanding and reading this story.