Chapter 17

D=doctor
S=sasuke
N=naruto

Naruto POV

Wait what am.... Pregnant but how am a boy. How can someone like me get pregnant. Am so confused I look at sasuke who is also shocked  am guessing he doesn't want it. I look down and get comes over to me and hugs me I was kinda confused.

S= "Thank you naruto am going to be a dad.."

He said crying I smiled at him and hugged back the doctor was smiling too. Me and sasuke then pulled apart and he gave me a kiss.

D= "well then I have to do some tests on naruto and uzukage your going to have to leave for this.."

From there sasuke has left the room so the doctor can give me some test. I was happy and confused at the same time i was waiting for the doctor to tell me how i can get pregnant. The doctor then took some of my blood and left to check it i guess then sasuke came back inside and grabbed my hand. He was confused as i was but was still happy that we are going to have kids he started to rub my stomach and talking to the baby i was smiling when i saw this he was really happy that he was going to be a dad.

S= " what do you think it will be...... hmmm?"

N= "i don't know but i hope it's a girl.. what do you want it to be huh?"

S= "i want it to be a boy so i can train to be a strong uchiha."

Once sasuke said that i was happy i don't really care what it is all i know is that am going to love it with all my heart. I then put my hands on top of sasuke's and i layed my head on him and closed my eyes and started to fall asleep because i was really tired. And thats all i remember before i fell asleep.

Sasuke Pov

I see that naruto has fell asleep i smile at myself i then hug not to tight as not to hurt him and the baby. After a couple of minutes i see that the doctor has come with am guessing are the results of the test.

S= "So doctor how can he be pregnant?"

D= " So uzu-kage do you know his second gender by any chance?"

S= "Now that you mention it he never mentioned his second gender..."

D= "Ok well uzu-kage umm your a alpha right?"

I was really confused at what the doctor was trying to say ever since i met naruto he has never told me his second gender. Now am really curious at what he is he's either an omega, a beta or a alpha. I mean male omegas are really rare so i don't think he can be one i mean theres a chance because he has fox abilities too. More because he has like a feminine body theres a lot of chances that he can be an omega.

S= "Yeah... why?"

D= " Well we did some test on his second gender and he's an omega.."

S= "Wait what aren't they really rare."

D= "Yes they are really rare and sine he has some fox abilities it will be different. He is going to have some cramps and thats really normal his mood will swing alot and you will have to take it easy for him. If he stresses a lot that can harm the baby also he will start to crave weird foods and will be sick."

From there i carried naruto in my arms as he fell asleep during the check up. I still couldn't believe that he was an omega i was actually pretty happy because that means we can have as many kids as we can. Another thing that the doctor told me is he was going to crave sex a lot and to be honest i was actually pretty happy about that. We made it to the house and i toke naruto to our room an dput him in the bed once i placed him he then cuddled with the blanket i smiled at his cuteness.

I then went to the bathroom and changed our of my hokage clothes and put on some of my sleeping clothes. I went and layed next to him and started to cuddle him while he also did and we went to sleep until the nest morning. I woke up due to the sunlight in my face I look to my side and see that naruto is not there I then got up and rub my eyes as I was still tired as ever.
I go downstairs and smell something so delicious that I almost faint I went down and saw that naruto was cooking I smile at him and go to him and hug him from behind I hear that he is humming something but I can't tell what he is singing.

S= "what you singing?"

N= " hmm oh just singing a song that my parents used to sing to me when I was little.."

I could tell as he was telling me that he was really sad because his parents did die in a car accident. I just keep on hugging him as to cheer him up and it wasn't his fault of what happened to them. He then starts to serve the food in the table I kiss him and go and sit to eat with him.

N=" Sasuke so how am I pregnant?"

S= "oh yeah the doctor told me about your second gender and your an omega."

N= "wait aren't they really rare."

S= "they are but your one and that's how you can get pregnant.."

I saw naruto and I thought he was going to be like that wasn't really but instead he looked at his stomach and rubbed it while smiling I also smiled while I saw my pup and my soon to be wife am really going to be a dad now and I can't wait... I got ready to go to the office and I said goodbye to naruto by giving him a kiss and rubbing his stomach and then I left for work and ofc I took him with me because I can't leave him there by himself and more bec he's carrying me pup now..