Chapter 2

Before we start just in case you all are still confused of what naruto is wearing well he's wearing this ☝️👆 like that but it's long and cover his legs when he stands up. Well let's continue.

Sasuke POV

Me and naruto were still walking around we stopped at a place to reset for a little me and naruto got to know each other a little more the question that naruto asked was actually a really good idea. "So where are you going to live you said you left the village?" Naruto said while looking at me and walking towards me. "I don't know actually" was all I said while looking at the ground I then felt some warm soft hands on my cheek and made me look at the person who was grabbing them.
"Why don't you make a village yourself?" He said and it got me thinking for awhile it wasn't a really bad idea I nodded at naruto a pet him and he purred and it was cute I started to blush but I was able to hide it. Mr and naruto started to walk again and I was thinking about where the build the village and all of that it was dark already me and naruto slept for the night I wasn't able to sleep I look over at naruto who was covering himself with his tails and he was adorable when he was sleeping. I stood up the whole night thinking about the village. I smiled to myself and decided to fall asleep.

In the village when sasuke left.

Narrator POV

It was the next morning of the night when sasuke left the village. Sakura was heading to his house so they can talk about the conversation they had last night. Sakura knocked on the door but it was silent. Sakura knocked again, and still no response she checked and the door was unlocked. She went inside and saw the house all dark she was starting to worry for sasuke. "Sasuke-kun?" She said while looking in each room hoping to see sasuke. But no she couldn't find him she decided to go upstairs and thought that he was still sleeping.
"Could he still be asleep" Sakura thought and once again she checked every door and still no sign of sasuke. She finally made it to his room she knocked first hoping to get a response. "Sasuke can we talk about yesterday?" She said while knocking again. And no response. "Sasuke am coming in ok?" And like that she opens the door seeing it was empty. "Sasuke?" She said she checked in the bathroom and nothing.
She checked for some sign of him and saw that all his clothes were missing and everything that he had was missing. She started to get scared and saw a note on his desk.

Dear hokage-sama I just wanted to say that am leaving this fucking hell of a place. Am leaving for a reason because am tired of listening to you and more because am don't want to marry big forehead. I don't like her you thing you can just make me marry someone well you thought wrong just because am and uchiha doesn't mean anything. By the time your reading this am far away from here.

Don't even try to find me

-Sasuke

Sasukes read the note and tears were running down her face she immediately went running to the tower. All of the villagers saw her crying and were wondering what was happening. By this time they would usually see sasuke walking but not this time. They also knew the only person that can make Sakura cry was sasuke. (Let's go back with Sakura shall we) Sakura knocked on the door waiting for the hokage to let her in. She finally heard a "come in" she immediately went inside.
"Sakura what the heck happened! Why are you crying!" Tsunade said while getting up from her seat and going to Sakura to accompany her.
"It's sasuke!" She said when tsunade heard about this she got angry. "Did he say something to you or did something?" She said while waiting for Sakura to respond. "No it's *sniff sniff* sasuke ..... left the village" Sakura said and cried even more. Tsunade was shocked and didn't believe Sakura. "Sakura I know your lying he wouldn't just leave like that for a reason?" She said and Sakura gave her a note she confused but read it. She saw that Sakura was telling the truth she then looked at Sakura and went to hug her.

Tsunade and Sakura had calmed down Tsunade then called everybody to her office to tell them about what happened. "What is it hokage-sama?" Ino said while behind her stood neji, Sakura, hinata, shikamaru, tenten, choji, lee, and kiba. "Well we all have missions" she said everybody stool confused. "Sasuke left the village and we need to get him back" Tsunade said and everybody was shocked Tsunade read them the letter that sasuke left.
"Well I will also leave, if you made me marry her, so I don't blame him" shikamaru said and all the boys agreed. "Ok enough we have to get him back!" Tsunade said. "But hokage-sama if sasuke wanted to leave we should respect his decision?" Said Ino and everyone agreed except Sakura. "We have to get him back me and him have a wedding!" Sakura said and everyone just glared at her.
"Well he was forced by the hokage, and she was forcing him to do everything" lee said and Tsunade got mad and slammed her hands on the desk. "Ok that enough we need to find so all of you go out and find him" she said and very boys just nodded and went out to find sasuke.

Guys make sure to check out my other stories that I made but don't worry because I'm this story I might be posting a lot then my other ones so.