Chapter 3

Meanwhile with naruto and sasuke

Naruto POV

It was the next morning I woke and saw that sasuke was still sleeping I decided to go and hunt for some food so that we can eat. I went outside of the tent and started to walk around seeing if there some sort of food. After some time looking I spotted a bush that had berries. I picked a couple and decided to look for some more food. I spotted a river and went to see if I can catch some fish. After that I was able to catch 2 fish I went back to the tent and saw that sasuke was still sleeping I created a fire and started to cook the fish.
The fish was done cooking and I decided to go and wake sasuke up. "Sasuke wake up I made some food." I said and he groaned and was still sleeping I was shaking him lightly and he just groaned again but this time he opens his eyes and rubs them. "Good morning" I said to him while giving a smile. He looks at me "gm" we both then went out of the tent. Sasuke saw the cooked fish and looked at me.
"You got this" he said showing no emotion I slowly nodded he slowly grabbed on and started to eat it. I also ate mine as well after we were done sasuke packed the tent and we started to walk once again.

It was silent for a second I started to hear some noises sasuke couldn't hear them because the voice was very far away I turned to the direction that the voices came from. Sasuke noticed and turned to me and we stopped walking. "What wrong?" He said looking at where I was looking. "Do you hear that?" I said and sasuke stays quiet and doesn't hear anything. "I don't hear anything" he said I sighed we just started to walk again. "So naruto do you have like any powers or?" Sasuke said turning to me.
"Yes I do actually!" I said and he turned to me. "What are they" he said waiting for me to answer. "Well I have nice hearing I can hear anything from afar and I can hear anything that is really hard to hear. For example I can hear the wind blowing right now." I said and looked at sasuke who seemed really shocked. "Anything else" he said.
"Yes I also have red eyes." I say and look at sasuke who seems really confused. "Umm when my eyes turn red I can teleport and teleport other things, and also when they turn red I can make anyone stand still they can move at all or use any jutsues."
I said and sasuke once again looks shocked at what I said and when he was about to talk I interrupted. "I can also make my tails longer than they already are, my tails are good for grabbing people I basically trap them" I say sasuke keeps looking forward expecting me to say more of my powers. "Also I forgot to say when my eyes turn read as well and look at someone I make them die instantly."

Sasuke looks at me and I just give him a small smile and for the rest of the time we are walking it was silent. "I was thinking about what you told me about building my own village" he says while looking forward I look at him. "Really! And?" I said and he just nodded I got so happy that I was jumping up and down like a little kid. "Naruto is there a way you can make your tails and ears disappear?"he says and I nod we were walking for some time and I start to notice the voices again.
I stop walking and sasuke noticed and also stops walking. Without even thinking my eyes turn red and I teleport me and sasuke on a tree branch. "What" he said looking at me. "I sense chakura (is that how you spell it idk😭) different of them" I said and just as sasuke was about to talk we see 9 people walking. Sasuke looked shocked and I was confused did he know these people? They were walking passed us and sasuke grabbed my hand and we started to jump tree from tree.
I was confused that I made sasuke stop and talked to him about what was going on. "Who are they, sasuke you looked shocked when you saw them?" I said looking at sasuke in the eyes. "Umm they were shinobi's they are trying to find me and bring back to the village" Sasuke said while looking at me. "Well why did you leave?"
I asked him and he looked away not wanting to answer the question. "Sasuke come on tell me I won't be able to help you if you don't tell me" I sad while I cupped his face he looked at me three was a tint of pink in his face. I removed my hands and apologized. "They are forcing me to marry someone I don't like" he said looking away from me I was shocked but I was also jealous. Wait why am I jealous it's not like I like sasuke anyways. I then teleported me and sasuke far away from them and we started to walk again.

With the shinobi's

Sakura POV

Me and everybody else was now waking and seeing if we can somehow find sasuke. No one was looking except for me everybody stayed quiet they weren't even looking around. I was screaming for his name and looking around for him but not luck. "Can you guys like help me or something we have to find sasuke!" I said and everybody covered their ears because I yelled so loud. "Well we don't want to look for him because if he wants to leave then he wants too and we can't do anything about it!" Ino said yelling back and everybody agreed with her.
"Well I need fo find him me and him have to get married no matter what!" I said while screaming again. "Can you like shut up for a second your so loud! And sasuke doesn't even love you!" Shikamaru shouted at me and I got even more angry then I already was. "I don't care I have to marry him so I can show everybody that he loves me!" I tell again but this time we hear a scream. Omg was that sasuke I need to find him me and everybody else ran to wear we heard the scream and we didn't find anything I started to shout for my sasuke-kun again. And everybody else was doing nothing it was dark and everybody was now laying in the floor while I still went to look for sasuke. I hope I can find him soon I love him and I want to marry him no matter what.